- 1 How can I contact lazada delivery?
- 2 Can I choose courier in lazada?
- 3 How can I talk to lazada customer service Malaysia?
- 4 How can I talk to lazada customer care?
- 5 Can I refuse Lazada delivery?
- 6 Will Lazada call before delivery?
- 7 What is the courier of lazada?
- 8 What courier is standard delivery in lazada?
- 9 How do I complain to lazada?
- 10 How can I get lazada drop off points?
- 11 How do I sell on lazada?
- 12 How can I chat with Lazada agent?
- 13 Which is better Lazada or Shopee?
- 14 How do I request a refund from Lazada?
How can I contact lazada delivery?
Still Need Help? Click the Chat Now button to connect with CLEO, available 24/7, or get support from our Customer Care Specialists, available 24/7 (except on holidays). You can also contact us on our hotline at (02) 7795 8900, available daily, 8AM-8PM (except on holidays).
Can I choose courier in lazada?
Can I choose the courier who will deliver my order? No. Lazada chooses the best available logistics partner based on your location to ensure your order is delivered on time. For this reason, any requests for a preferred courier for delivery is not probable.
How can I talk to lazada customer service Malaysia?
- CLEO, your friendly automated chat assistant is here to assist you 24 hours a day.
- Live Chat Services are available daily:
- 09:00 AM – 09:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
- 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM (Public Holidays)
How can I talk to lazada customer care?
- Go to sellercenter.lazada.com.ph.
- Click on your shop name and choose Help Center from the menu, or.
- Click Help Centre on the site footer.
- Click on the Contact Us to initiate chat with an agent.
Can I refuse Lazada delivery?
The courier will have no choice but to return the item back to the seller or warehouse, because you can’t force someone to accept the delivery of an item. Most Lazada sellers have experience handling returned items and it’s not uncommon for customers to refuse the item because they can’t pay for it.
Will Lazada call before delivery?
Can I receive a call before delivery? Couriers may contact you when they are on their way to deliver to your shipping address. To know when you should expect a call, please turn on your Orders and Logistics notifications in the Lazada App so you will be notified when your order is out for delivery.
What is the courier of lazada?
LEL Express (LEX) is Lazada’s internal logistics provider.
What courier is standard delivery in lazada?
Lazada’s delivery partners include Lazada Express (LEX), LBC, Ninja Van, Entrego, Ximex Delivery Express, JRMT, and QDX. The delivery service is assigned by Lazada based on your location and the couriers available in your area. This is to optimize delivery time so your order gets to your doorstep as soon as possible.
How do I complain to lazada?
How do I report a Seller and Product?
- You may report a Seller or Product when you click on the ‘Notification’ icon at the right top of the Seller’s homepage or Product’s homepage.
- Click ‘Feedback’ on the dropdown menu.
- Next, type your message and attach any document that may support your report.
How can I get lazada drop off points?
To apply as Lazada’s Drop-off Point,
- Go to https://station.lazada.com.ph/
- Check the following requirements:
- Prepare the following documents. a. SEC Registration 2303. b.
- Sign-up by clicking the be our partner button in the homepage.
- Be trained and complete the on boarding process.
How do I sell on lazada?
Steps to register as a seller on Lazada
- Step 1: Google “Lazada Seller Center” and click “become a seller”.
- Step 2: Choose your suitable seller category.
- Step 3: Fill in the seller details.
- Step 4: When your account is ready, you are required to attend an onboarding training.
How can I chat with Lazada agent?
Talk directly to our Sellers by clicking the Chat button on the Product or Store Page and get your answers when they are available.
Which is better Lazada or Shopee?
If you want to save more on your purchases (including shipping costs), Shopee is the better place to shop. If you prefer to have items delivered fast, then go with Lazada. Both e-commerce companies have their pros and cons, so it’s best that you compare their prices, products, services, etc.
How do I request a refund from Lazada?
Just go to your order history and find the item, tap the “return” button, and select a reason for returning the item. If it’s a low value item, Lazada will just refund you the money and tell you to dispose of the item yourself.