- 1 Which courier service does VFS use?
- 2 How do I contact VFS in USA?
- 3 How can I track my VFS passport courier?
- 4 Which courier service does VFS Global use in India?
- 5 How do I know if my visa is approved?
- 6 Can I check my visa status with passport number?
- 7 How do I get a refund from VFS?
- 8 How long does it take to get passport after US visa stamping?
- 9 How do I get an emergency visa for India?
- 10 What is tracking ID number?
- 11 Which courier company delivers passports?
- 12 Which courier is used for passport?
- 13 Can I go to VFS without appointment?
- 14 Which courier service is used by VFS UK in India?
Which courier service does VFS use?
With the Express Courier service, your passport will be delivered to your home or office on the same day.
How do I contact VFS in USA?
You may call us via phone Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 20:00 hours EST for assistance with completing your application:
- Passport Services: +1 800 320 9625 *
- Other Services (OCI, Renunciation, GEP): +1 800 320 9693 *
How can I track my VFS passport courier?
Following are the methods to track your application:
- Website: Click here for applications lodged on or after 02 November 2019.
- Web chat: Chat Now
- Email: Send an email to [email protected]
- Helpline Number: +33181224147.
- Visit the Visa Application Centre to track your application.
Which courier service does VFS Global use in India?
If you have opted for the Courier Service, your passport will be dispatched to you via DX Securemail. You will be able to begin tracking your DX Securemail envelope on the day after you have been notified it is being dispatched to you from the Visa Application Centre.
How do I know if my visa is approved?
To check on the status of your U.S. Visa application:
- United States: Contact the National Visa Center (NVC) at 1-603-334-0700 for immigrant visas. For nonimmigrant visas, call 1-603-334-0888.
- Abroad: Contact the U.S. Embassy or consulate where you filed your application.
Can I check my visa status with passport number?
Yes, the status of the visa can be Tracked using the passport number. This feature comes in handy if the applicant misplaces the acknowledgement number provided to him.
How do I get a refund from VFS?
To apply for a refund, you must properly and fully complete and submit a Refund Request by filling online form on “Contact Us page. All refund requests should be submitted to VFS by You either through an email or in person in the VFS Indian Consular Application Centre or though the online form.
How long does it take to get passport after US visa stamping?
If your passport is not collected within 14 calendar days from selected location it will be sent back to the respective Embassy or Consulate. If you have selected Blue Dart courier location then you will have to collect your passport within 7 business days.
How do I get an emergency visa for India?
Emergency Entry visa is issued for only 6 months validity. Applications will be received in-person at the Consulate only in cases of emergency due to death in the family on working days (Monday-Friday) between 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM. In all such cases, applicant needs to submit the Death Certificate.
What is tracking ID number?
Tracking numbers are useful for knowing the location of time sensitive deliveries. It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel. The tracking number is typically printed on the shipping label as a bar code that can be scanned by anyone with a bar code reader or smartphone.
Which courier company delivers passports?
TNT UK has clinched a major three year deal with the Home Office for the secure delivery of passports and related documents, motortransport.co.uk can reveal.
Which courier is used for passport?
The passport is dispatched by India Post through Speed Post to the present address of the applicant as filled in the passport application form.
Can I go to VFS without appointment?
Walk in Without Appointment If you are in need of making an application on an urgent basis, or are running out of time to submit your visa application, walk into the centre and opt for this service. The VFS Global will process your visa application without a pre-booked appointment.
Which courier service is used by VFS UK in India?
For all UK visa applicants, VFS Global, in collaboration with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), has launched an optional service for UK visa applicants in India – the Premium Courier 500 – that provides an additional cover for the processed passports and documents being returned via courier.