- 1 Is the Courier Journal a newspaper?
- 2 Who started the Courier Journal?
- 3 Where can I buy the Courier Journal?
- 4 Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
- 5 How do I cancel my Courier Journal subscription?
- 6 What is the largest newspaper by circulation in Kentucky?
- 7 How much does the Dundee Courier cost?
- 8 How much is the Courier Journal Sunday paper?
- 9 Who was the editor of Courier quit?
- 10 How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal?
- 11 How do I contact the Louisville Courier Journal?
Is the Courier Journal a newspaper?
The Courier-Journal, morning daily newspaper published in Louisville, Kentucky, long recognized as one of the outstanding regional newspapers of the United States.
Who started the Courier Journal?
The Journal was an organ of the Whig Party, founded and edited by George D. Prentice, a New Englander who initially came to Kentucky to write a biography of Henry Clay. Prentice would edit the Journal for more than 40 years.
Where can I buy the Courier Journal?
Visit www.courier-journal.com/archives to search and order copies of the newspaper.
Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
Mary Irby-Jones, a veteran journalist who stresses community outreach, was named the top editor of The Courier Journal on Tuesday. She said it will be an “honor” to become executive editor of the news organization, which has earned 11 Pulitzer Prizes, including one for breaking news in 2020.
How do I cancel my Courier Journal subscription?
If you decide to cancel your subscription, contact customer service at 1-800-866-2211. Balances less than $10.00 will not be refunded.
What is the largest newspaper by circulation in Kentucky?
There are total 170 Newspapers available in Kentucky state. The biggest Newspaper according to circulation is LOUISVILLE COURIER-JOURNAL and serving city is LOUISVILLE.
How much does the Dundee Courier cost?
£15.99 recurring monthly or get 2 months free with our Annual subscription.
How much is the Courier Journal Sunday paper?
Courier Journal – Sunday SubscriptionAbout 99¢ Per Week Coupon.
Who was the editor of Courier quit?
Barry Bingham, Jr. served as editor and publisher until he resigned in 1986, shortly after his father announced that the newspaper company was for sale, in large measure because of disagreements between Bingham Jr.
How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal?
Classified Ads A: To place an ad by phone, please contact us at 502-582-2622 or visit our Classifieds Self Service portal. Q: Who do I contact for general questions about classified ads? A: Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer your question.
How do I contact the Louisville Courier Journal?
- Mailing Address: The Courier-Journal. P.O. Box 740031. Louisville, KY 40201-7431.
- Customer Service: (800) 866-2211.
- Main Switchboard: (502) 582-4011.
- Advertising: (888) 702-2585.
- Classified Advertising: (502) 582-2622.