- 1 How many warheads are in the Courier’s Mile?
- 2 How do I get to the couriers mile?
- 3 Where is Ulysses after lonesome road?
- 4 How many nukes are in Ulysses Temple?
- 5 Can you take companions into Lonesome Road?
- 6 Can you return to the Divide?
- 7 How do you stop the missile from Lonesome Road?
- 8 Where is Big MT in real life?
- 9 Where is the divide in real life?
- 10 Can you bring Ede to lonesome road?
- 11 What happens if you nuke the Legion?
- 12 How do you beat lonesome road?
How many warheads are in the Courier’s Mile?
The area contains two warheads that are required for the Warhead Hunter achievement/trophy/challenge. One is located to the upper right of the rubble wall, very close to several irradiated deathclaws and the other is located on the lower left wall inside a camp of several irradiated marked men.
How do I get to the couriers mile?
As soon as you exit Hopeville Missile Silo, there’s a road in front of you. Left goes to the men’s barracks which you can see from there, but if you turn right and follow the road it leads to the Courier’s Mile entrance. When you emerge, you find you’reway across the map at a solitary location called Courier’s Mile.
Where is Ulysses after lonesome road?
If Ulysses lives, after the quest The End or The Apocalypse, he can be found near the pass to canyon wreckage, where he will help the Courier make campfire recipes.
How many nukes are in Ulysses Temple?
Ulysses’ Temple (6) Six warheads lying in plain sight among missiles, once the Courier has taken the elevator down to the temple’s missile bunker.
Can you take companions into Lonesome Road?
Companions are not allowed into the add-on, similar to the other add-ons in Fallout: New Vegas. Lonesome Road is the fourth and final addon of Fallout new vegas.
Can you return to the Divide?
Yep, you can go back to Zion, Big Mt, and the Divide whenever you want.
How do you stop the missile from Lonesome Road?
Go to the missile control panel and attempt to stop the missile launch. Select to have ED-E hack the missiles and stop the launch.
Where is Big MT in real life?
Based off the descriptions provided by notes and NPCs in-game, the location of the Big MT is likely the real-world “Kingston Peak”. It is located south of the Divide and Las Vegas, and is also in a remote area making supply lines difficult for the NCR.
Where is the divide in real life?
The Divide’s location is geographically similar to that of the real world Death Valley, covering the state line of Nevada and California in the Mojave Desert. The real world former town of Ashton, Nevada is located here and the nuclear weapon testing facility, the Nevada Test Site, is located to the northeast.
Can you bring Ede to lonesome road?
ED-E can carry faction armor, unlike his counterpart in the Mojave. Completing the Lonesome Road add-on without freeing ED-E from Ulysses’ Temple awards the Courier with the Lonesome Road perk.
What happens if you nuke the Legion?
The only place where ghoulified Caesar’s Legion members can be found is at Dry Wells, if the Courier have directed the nuke to Legion territory (except for the marked men). However, with The Apocalypse, the player character gains access to the Long 15 and/or Dry Wells, and their subsequent loot.
How do you beat lonesome road?
Lonesome Road Walkthrough
- Condemned to repeat it. Decide the fate of all the Divide dwellers.
- Hometown Hero. Complete Lonesome Road.
- Rocket’s Red Glare. Acquire all upgrades for the Divide’s signature weapon.
- ED-Ecated. Find all of ED-E’s upgrades in the Divide.
- Warhead Hunter. Detonate all of the warheads in the Divide.