- 1 Where can I buy the Courier-Journal?
- 2 How much does the Courier-Journal cost?
- 3 How do I contact the Louisville Courier-Journal?
- 4 How do I cancel my Courier-Journal subscription?
- 5 How much is the Courier Journal Sunday paper?
- 6 How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal?
- 7 Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
- 8 Who is the publisher of the Courier Journal?
Where can I buy the Courier-Journal?
Visit www.courier-journal.com/archives to search and order copies of the newspaper.
How much does the Courier-Journal cost?
Unlimited Digital Access: $39.00/yr. promotional rate, then $59.00/yr promotional rate * We’re thrilled that you’ve decided to subscribe. Your subscription includes full access on desktop, tablet and mobile.
How do I contact the Louisville Courier-Journal?
- Mailing Address: The Courier-Journal. P.O. Box 740031. Louisville, KY 40201-7431.
- Customer Service: (800) 866-2211.
- Main Switchboard: (502) 582-4011.
- Advertising: (888) 702-2585.
- Classified Advertising: (502) 582-2622.
How do I cancel my Courier-Journal subscription?
If you decide to cancel your subscription, contact customer service at 1-800-866-2211. Balances less than $10.00 will not be refunded.
How much is the Courier Journal Sunday paper?
Courier Journal – Sunday SubscriptionAbout 99¢ Per Week Coupon.
How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal?
Classified Ads A: To place an ad by phone, please contact us at 502-582-2622 or visit our Classifieds Self Service portal. Q: Who do I contact for general questions about classified ads? A: Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer your question.
Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
Mary Irby-Jones, a veteran journalist who stresses community outreach, was named the top editor of The Courier Journal on Tuesday. She said it will be an “honor” to become executive editor of the news organization, which has earned 11 Pulitzer Prizes, including one for breaking news in 2020.
Who is the publisher of the Courier Journal?
The Courier-Journal, also known as the Louisville Courier Journal (and informally The C-J or The Courier), is the highest circulation newspaper in Kentucky. It is owned by Gannett and billed as “Part of the USA Today Network”.