- 1 How long does PAXI delivery take?
- 2 How do I collect a parcel from Pep?
- 3 How much does it cost to send a parcel through PEP?
- 4 Is PAXI working during lockdown?
- 5 How does PAXI delivery work?
- 6 Can I send someone to collect my parcel at Pep?
- 7 How do you use PEP Courier?
- 8 How do I courier a parcel?
- 9 Can I send TV through courier?
- 10 Does PAXI deliver door to door?
How long does PAXI delivery take?
Depending on the service type chosen, delivery can take between 3 to 7 Business Days (for main centres), provided the parcel is dropped off before 15h00. For delivery to outlying or rural areas (60km or more from a main centre), the service can take between 7 to 10 Business Days.
How do I collect a parcel from Pep?
How to Collect a PAXI parcel?
- Collection SMS. PAXI will update you on the journey. of your parcel via SMS.
- Bring Id & Pin. Bring your proof of identification and. OTP pin when collecting your parcel.
- Scan. Your PAXI bag will get scanned out.
- And you’re ready to go!
How much does it cost to send a parcel through PEP?
It’s totally affordable with standard parcel pricing starting at just R59. 95! Easy, convenient, affordable, and reliable, PAXI is the ideal way to send gifts, products and documents between any two Pep and Shoe City collection points in South Africa.
Is PAXI working during lockdown?
Couriers are allowed to operate during Hard Lockdown. PAXI works in partnership with various retail and courier partners.
How does PAXI delivery work?
Send it with PAXI Send PAXI parcels from and to over 2500 PAXI points in RSA. We’ll deliver to the nearest PAXI point closest to the receiver. There is a PAXI Point near you with a PAXI points in PEP, PEP home, PEP cell and Shoe City in South Africa. PAXI is used extensively by small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Can I send someone to collect my parcel at Pep?
What is PAXI? PAXI is a counter-to-counter parcel service that allows consumers, agents, suppliers and institutions to SEND, COLLECT & RETURN parcels easily to over 2500 PAXI points countrywide.
How do you use PEP Courier?
How to send a parcel?
- PAXI POINT. Choose a PAXI Point.
- BUY A BAG. Buy a PAXI bag. size and service type.
- DROP A PARCEL. Buy and drop your PAXI bag.
- IDENTIFICATION. Ensure you have your ID and. receiver’s cell phone number.
- TRACK IT. Track your parcel on our website. or WhatsApp on 060 072 2492.
How do I courier a parcel?
How to send a parcel in five easy steps
- Label your parcel. It goes without saying that your parcel should contain both the sender’s and the recipient’s address.
- Picking a courier service. The second step is picking a courier service that meets your needs.
- Inquire about special shipments.
- Booking a pickup.
- Track your parcel.
Can I send TV through courier?
If you’ve still got the original box your telly came in, you might think you can just slip it back in with no extra protection and send it on its way with a courier. These boxes won’t provide enough protection for your TV when it’s in transit with a courier and being handled at multiple depots.
Does PAXI deliver door to door?
Courier or PAXI Wherever possible, we will always choose the door to door courier service for you. Parcels are shipped using Fastway. If you live in a remote area not covered by Fastway, we will send it to you via PAXI (to your nearest PEP store) on their 3-5 day service and you will have to go and collect it there.