- 1 How can I check my courier status?
- 2 How can I track my Dtdc Courier by mobile number?
- 3 What is reference number in DTDC Courier?
- 4 How long does Dtdc delivery take?
- 5 How do I track my parcel?
- 6 How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
- 7 Does DTDC deliver to home?
- 8 Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
- 9 Is DTDC deliver on Sunday?
- 10 What is the format of DTDC tracking number?
- 11 Can we track Dtdc courier without tracking number?
- 12 How do I find my AWB number?
- 13 Why DTDC is so late?
- 14 Which courier is fast in India?
- 15 Which is better BlueDart or DTDC?
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
How can I track my Dtdc Courier by mobile number?
- To Track your Shipment Type ‘TRACK<space>Consignment Number’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: TRACK B22399923).
- To Check pin-code, Type ‘PIN<space>Pin Code’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: PIN 700019).
What is reference number in DTDC Courier?
DTDC’s Airway Bill has a unique number mentioned as Consignment No. Choose either Airway Bill or Reference Number selection. Enter your Airway Bill or Reference Number in to the Tracking Box provided. To track multiple shipments, you can enter up to 25 Airway Bill or Reference Numbers separated by a comma.
How long does Dtdc delivery take?
Estimated delivery time for Express parcel is between 3-7 business days for destination countries. Estimated delivery time for economy documents and parcel (India only) and other countries are between 7-10 business days.
How do I track my parcel?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
Does DTDC deliver to home?
Domestic Courier Service Domestic Cargo Services for delivering heavier consignments that require special arrangements such as bigger vehicles, dedicated manpower and material handling equipment. It ensures priority deliveries at optimal costs, in both air and surface modes.
Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
From, 4th May, 2020, we have begun handling shipments in all major pincodes of our network. However, in accordance with MHA guidelines & State regulations, while in a vast majority of pin codes we will pick up and deliver all shipments, in some pin codes we will limit our services to essential shipments only.
Is DTDC deliver on Sunday?
Prime Time Plus Sunday: ensures all types of consignment pick up on the Saturday before 06:00 PM and delivery on Sunday, and is available for select pin-codes across the country.
What is the format of DTDC tracking number?
Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. The most common tracking number format is a combination of 9 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 1 alphabets, following by 8 digits (e.g. Z 000 000 00). Some other less common formats may also exist.
Can we track Dtdc courier without tracking number?
Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. or corresponding Reference No.
How do I find my AWB number?
An AWB or Air Waybill is more commonly known as your FedEx shipping label. This is usually generated on FedEx.com and contains all of the package information as well as its barcoding and the 12 digit number used to track your shipment on its journey.
Why DTDC is so late?
Also courier service started working already, then why so much delay? Your mobile number was not updated at booking, which is why you may not have received the info. Post lockdown only essentials are allowed to be delivered. Hence the shipment has been on hold.
Which courier is fast in India?
DHL is undoubtedly one of the best courier partners in the country. You can use DHL to not just ship in India but also to 220 countries in the world. DHL offers one of the fastest parcel delivery services. However, for domestic shipments, DHL operates under the brand BlueDart.
Which is better BlueDart or DTDC?
Major eCommerce companies prefer Bluedart to DTDC for sending their products. Blue Dart has earned the trust of customers and it also backed up by the DHL group. Whereas DTDC is not offering such kind of tracking APIs.