- 1 How can I check my Dtdc Courier status?
- 2 How can I track my courier?
- 3 Does Dtdc provide tracking?
- 4 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 5 How can I track Dtdc Courier by SMS?
- 6 Does Dtdc deliver to home?
- 7 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 8 How long does DTDC delivery take?
- 9 Is DTDC deliver on Sunday?
- 10 Is DTDC Courier safe?
- 11 What does tracking number look like?
- 12 How can I track a number?
How can I check my Dtdc Courier status?
To Track your Shipment Type ‘TRACK Consignment Number’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: TRACK B22399923). To Check pin-code, Type ‘PIN Pin Code’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: PIN 700019).
How can I track my courier?
Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.
Does Dtdc provide tracking?
To make your life as easy as possible, we offer you several tracking options. You can track your consignment on-line or via e-mail or SMS, which ever option is convenient for you. Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. or corresponding Reference No.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How can I track Dtdc Courier by SMS?
- To Track your Shipment Type ‘TRACK<space>Consignment Number’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: TRACK B22399923).
- To Check pin-code, Type ‘PIN<space>Pin Code’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: PIN 700019).
Does Dtdc deliver to home?
Domestic Courier Service Domestic Cargo Services for delivering heavier consignments that require special arrangements such as bigger vehicles, dedicated manpower and material handling equipment. It ensures priority deliveries at optimal costs, in both air and surface modes.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
How long does DTDC delivery take?
How long does DTDC take to deliver? Usually 2-7 days. It highly depends on delivery mode and origin/destination.
Is DTDC deliver on Sunday?
Prime Time Plus Sunday: ensures all types of consignment pick up on the Saturday before 06:00 PM and delivery on Sunday, and is available for select pin-codes across the country.
Is DTDC Courier safe?
Your consignments are completely safe with DTDC.
What does tracking number look like?
Tracking numbers consist of letters and numbers typically between 8 and 40 characters long sometimes with spaces or hyphens between groupings of characters. When shown on a receipt after shipping a package the tracking number is usually close to the barcode.
How can I track a number?
Use Reverse Phone Lookup to track phone numbers
- Download the app. If you’re using an Android phone, go to Google Play store to download the app.
- Install the app on your phone.
- Type the phone number you’d like to track in the search bar and start the search.