- 1 Can we track professional courier?
- 2 Which is the tracking number in professional courier?
- 3 How can I check my courier tracker?
- 4 How do I track a parcel with consignment number?
- 5 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 6 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 7 Does professional courier deliver to home?
- 8 Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
- 9 Does professional courier deliver on Sunday?
- 10 How do I track my Velex Courier?
- 11 How can I track my professional courier online?
- 12 How do I track a DHL courier?
- 13 What happens if consignment details not found?
- 14 What is Consignment no?
- 15 Which courier service is best?
Can we track professional courier?
Professional Courier Tracking Track courier provides an online automatic tracking system to track Professional Courier shipments. You can track the current status of the parcel instead of visiting the courier location or calling customer service center.
Which is the tracking number in professional courier?
Courier tracking number: You need a tracking number also called the air waybill number to get the status. The professional courier tracking number consists of a 7-11 digit tracking number which is printed on the slip that you have received at the time of booking the parcel for delivery.
How can I check my courier tracker?
Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.
How do I track a parcel with consignment number?
SMS based Status: You can also track through the SMS service. Article type ‘ POST track <. 13 digit article number >. ‘ to track the status and send SMS on 166 or 51969. Alternatively, you can browse the government website and find the consignment status, Www.indiapost.gov.in.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
Does professional courier deliver to home?
Based on customer needs, we provide door-to-door delivery of air cargo shipments within 24 to 48 hours.
Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
After lockdown, we may be forced to downsize operations,” said a senior official with Mumbai-based Professional Couriers on condition of anonymity. Currently, nearly 95 per cent of domestic courier business has halted.
Does professional courier deliver on Sunday?
Does Professional courier deliver on Sundays? Yes, they deliver on Sundays. Keep in mind that they are closed on public holidays.
How do I track my Velex Courier?
Velex Logistics Courier Tracking
- Customer Care Phone number: 8108102117/18/19.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Address: Jay-Antariksh Bldg, 2nd Floor, Office no.206,Makhwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E)-400059, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How can I track my professional courier online?
Professional Courier Tracking Online
- Find the Consignement / Ref. number or the reference number from the receipt provided by the professional courier agent.
- Enter the Consignement / Ref.
- After entering then click on the Track Your Courier button.
- The updated status of your courier or parcel will be displayed on screen.
How do I track a DHL courier?
Via DHL tracking you can track your shipment quickly and easily. Simply enter your 10-digit DHL Express shipment number for the current status of your shipment. This way you will know exactly where your package or document is located!
What happens if consignment details not found?
Solution for ‘consignment details not found’ error
- SMS POST TRACK SPEED POST NUMBER to 166 or to 51969 to know the status of the Speed Post article.
- SMS POST TRACK PNR NUMBER to 166 or to 51969 to know the status of the e-Money order.
What is Consignment no?
The consignment number is your permanent reference number for your shipment. It can be used to track your shipment at any time. Every shipment needs a consignment note with a unique TNT consignment number. It contains all the necessary details and accompanies your package through its journey.
Which courier service is best?
10 Fastest Courier Services in India That Save You Time and Money