- 1 Can I track my speed post after delivery?
- 2 What is consignment number in speed post?
- 3 How can I check my courier status?
- 4 Why can’t I track my speed post?
- 5 How many days will it take for ordinary post?
- 6 What happens if speed post is not delivered?
- 7 How do I track my order?
- 8 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 9 How do I find a tracking number?
- 10 Does speed post deliver Sunday?
- 11 Can speed post be lost?
- 12 How do I track a letter?
Can I track my speed post after delivery?
Ans- To track Indian Post Courier, You can use https://speedposts.in online india post tracking portal. Using this portal you can track speed post courier sent through Indian Postal department.
What is consignment number in speed post?
The receipt contains the details of the consignment as well as a consignment number. The consignment number is unique and allotted to every parcel. You can track the status or location of the consignment online via the consignment number. It is easy to track the status of the parcel within a few seconds.
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
Why can’t I track my speed post?
If you booked the article online, the tracking number will be intimated over mail once it is inducted at the Post Office counter. If you still can’t track your order then wait some time or call the India Post office where the order has booked.
How many days will it take for ordinary post?
An ordinary post in India takes about 10 to 15 days to reach at the destination.
What happens if speed post is not delivered?
If item is not delivered to recipient then the mail will keep at Speed post office for 18 days. If item is not delivered delivered and full postage wasn’t paid then the mail will keep at Speed post office for 18 days. If item is not delivered and custom charge is due then we will keep it for 21 days at post office.
How do I track my order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
How do I find a tracking number?
Identify your tracking number in your email or product receipt. Check your shipping confirmation to find the unique tracking number assigned to your order. It should be clearly displayed somewhere in the body of the email. Once you know your tracking number, getting shipping updates is a breeze.
Does speed post deliver Sunday?
Speed Post is available on all working days from 9AM to 2PM for sub post offices and till 4PM in PMG offices. It remains closed on normal holidays and Sundays. It takes 24 to 48 hours to deliver the letters / parcels from the date of acceptance.
Can speed post be lost?
The postal department must pay compenation to people whose articles are lost when sent by speed post. An urgent document dispatched through Speed Post, upon payment of extra charges to ensure safe and timely delivery, was misplaced causing great loss to us.
How do I track a letter?
Certified Mail Service at the Post Office is the Only Way to Track Mail with USPS. Buckle up, because if you want to get a tracking number for your regular mail, you’ve got to make a trip to your local Post Office.