- 1 Can electronic items be sent through courier in India?
- 2 Which courier is best to send electronic items?
- 3 Can I send mobile phone through courier in India?
- 4 Can I send electronic items by courier?
- 5 Is Dtdc safe for mobile phones?
- 6 How can I take Courier from home?
- 7 Which courier service is best?
- 8 Is sending phone through courier safe?
- 9 How do I parcel a phone?
- 10 What is not allowed in courier?
- 11 Is it legal to send cash by courier?
- 12 Which courier will deliver liquids?
Can electronic items be sent through courier in India?
There are Courier services that accepting some electronic items in their shipment. Aramex is the one courier service do accepting non GPRS activated electronic items in their shipment. Call their customer care and check with them if you want to send electronic items via courier.
Which courier is best to send electronic items?
Top 10 Cheapest Courier Services For eCommerce Shipping in India
- ECOM Express.
- Blue Dart.
- India Post.
- First Flight Couriers.
Can I send mobile phone through courier in India?
Mobile phones are restricted items. This means that you may be able to send your phone or tablet by international courier service, but you will need to meet certain conditions to ensure that your device is not counted as dangerous or hazardous.
Can I send electronic items by courier?
You can send your electronic goods through a courier and make sure they arrive safely at their destination by using bubble wrap and packing tape.
Is Dtdc safe for mobile phones?
Normal Batteries are allowed as courier items through air. But mobile batteries are not allowed as courier through air because mobile batteries sometimes may explode. These can be sent through surface cargo through famous courier companies like DTDC, DHL, and many other courier companies.
How can I take Courier from home?
Here’s How Courier Home Can Help You
- Choose your shipment. Enter your pickup and delivery details along with the weight in the search box.
- Select courier partner. Based on your requirement select a courier partner.
- Pack and ship. Pack your orders, print labels and hand it over to the courier partner.
Which courier service is best?
10 Fastest Courier Services in India That Save You Time and Money
Is sending phone through courier safe?
Yes! It is safe to send mobile or any other expensive electronic item through courier. Although there have been some cases where such items were lost in the transit, and even I was worried about it. To avoid any such financial loss, choose insurance option when booking your parcel.
How do I parcel a phone?
There are many ways to send phone through courier, but trusted courier services are DHL and FedEx. The main thing is how you pack your phone. I would suggest fill the main box with small foam pellets to reduce shaking of phone. Then place this box into little bigger box for more protection.
What is not allowed in courier?
Prohibited Goods not permitted to book in any network Gambling devices, lottery tickets. Human Corpses, Organs or Body Parts. Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by law. Plants and plant material including Seeds and Cut Flowers.
Is it legal to send cash by courier?
As per law, it is illegal to send currency notes and coins by mail or courier service. Courier services such as DTDC, DHL, FedEx etc will check for the presence of money in their packages. If found, they won’t allow it to be shipped and will ask the sender to remove such items.
Which courier will deliver liquids?
If you need to send liquid by courier Overland Express, has been sending liquid for over a quarter of a century, so if you are looking for a courier that delivers liquids such as hand sanitising gel and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), you are in the right place.