- 1 How can I track my Indian courier?
- 2 How can I check my courier status?
- 3 Can I track registered post India?
- 4 Can I track my parcel by name?
- 5 How do I track my parcel?
- 6 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 7 How do I track my Velex courier?
- 8 How do I find a tracking number?
- 9 Does registered post have tracking?
- 10 What is difference between ordinary post and registered post?
- 11 How do I track an online order?
- 12 What does a tracking number look like?
- 13 Can you track a package with an order number?
How can I track my Indian courier?
Want to track your couriers in an easy and simple way? Go to Parcel Monitor! Parcel Monitor will handle all the issues related to tracking for you. It is the one stop alternative for tracking all your packages in India, independent of language and carrier.
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
Can I track registered post India?
Post tracking: Provides the possibility to track the status of the registered post with the Indian post Office tracking number. The sender can actually check where your package is. Record keeping: The Postal department maintains proper documentation and keeps all records.
Can I track my parcel by name?
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of courier companies that would have you locate your shipment with a name. You may also have all the additional details regarding the shipment but unfortunately, you cannot track a parcel with your name.
How do I track my parcel?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
How do I track my Velex courier?
Velex Logistics Courier Tracking
- Customer Care Phone number: 8108102117/18/19.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Address: Jay-Antariksh Bldg, 2nd Floor, Office no.206,Makhwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E)-400059, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How do I find a tracking number?
Identify your tracking number in your email or product receipt. Check your shipping confirmation to find the unique tracking number assigned to your order. It should be clearly displayed somewhere in the body of the email. Once you know your tracking number, getting shipping updates is a breeze.
Does registered post have tracking?
These include: Registered Post International, International Economy (Air and Sea). No track events will be shown for these items. However, if the item was sent using Registered Post International, a signature will be obtained when the item is delivered.
What is difference between ordinary post and registered post?
Registered Post is also an India post service similar to an ordinary post, but offers additional facilities like signature of the recipient, extra cover, a proof of delivery etc. Normally 2-3 days. Normally 2-5 days. Normal record keeping.
How do I track an online order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
What does a tracking number look like?
Tracking numbers consist of letters and numbers typically between 8 and 40 characters long sometimes with spaces or hyphens between groupings of characters. When shown on a receipt after shipping a package the tracking number is usually close to the barcode.
Can you track a package with an order number?
Can I track a package with the order number? Usually, no. The tracking number and order number are two different numbers. The buyers can only track their package thanks to a tracking number, it is not possible to track a parcel with the order number.