- 1 How can I track my courier?
- 2 How can I track my Indian courier?
- 3 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 4 How do I track my Velex Courier?
- 5 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 6 Can I track my parcel by name?
- 7 Is India Post tracking accurate?
- 8 Which is best courier in India?
- 9 How do I get a tracking number?
- 10 What does tracking number look like?
- 11 Can you track the exact location of a package?
- 12 How can I track my normal post?
- 13 How can I track my international package from India Post?
How can I track my courier?
Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.
How can I track my Indian courier?
Want to track your couriers in an easy and simple way? Go to Parcel Monitor! Parcel Monitor will handle all the issues related to tracking for you. It is the one stop alternative for tracking all your packages in India, independent of language and carrier.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How do I track my Velex Courier?
Velex Logistics Courier Tracking
- Customer Care Phone number: 8108102117/18/19.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Address: Jay-Antariksh Bldg, 2nd Floor, Office no.206,Makhwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E)-400059, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
Can I track my parcel by name?
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of courier companies that would have you locate your shipment with a name. You may also have all the additional details regarding the shipment but unfortunately, you cannot track a parcel with your name.
Is India Post tracking accurate?
India Post shipment tracking is constantly updated to render real-time and accurate information about the location of the courier. This tool can be used to fetch details like when the courier was booked, when it was dispatched, current location, and expected date of delivery.
Which is best courier in India?
10 Fastest Courier Services in India That Save You Time and Money
- 1 Shiprocket.
- 2 Bluedart.
- 3 Delhivery.
- 4 DotZot.
- 5 Gati.
- 6 DHL.
- 7 FedEx.
- 8 XpressBees.
How do I get a tracking number?
Look for your tracking number in the shipping confirmation.
- Your tracking number may be listed under a heading that says something like “Track This Order” or “Track Your Package.”
- Be aware that you won’t receive a tracking number until the order has actually shipped.
What does tracking number look like?
Tracking numbers consist of letters and numbers typically between 8 and 40 characters long sometimes with spaces or hyphens between groupings of characters. When shown on a receipt after shipping a package the tracking number is usually close to the barcode.
Can you track the exact location of a package?
Using the service you can track the location of a sent package on Google Maps. The service currently works for packages sent by FedEx, UPS, TNT and DHL. To track a package you just have to enter the package’s tracking number.
How can I track my normal post?
One of the ways is through the India Post SMS service. All you have to do for this is type send the typically 13-digit India Post tracking number via SMS on 166 or 51969. Alternatively, if you are online you can track your India Post delivery through the Ship24 website.
How can I track my international package from India Post?
Go to your orders a, click the order that is shipped by India Post International, see its details and you will either find the India Post International tracking number or a link/button that allows you to track trace India Post International package.