- 1 Where do I send my PAN card application?
- 2 Is instant PAN card Delivered by which courier?
- 3 Is there any delivery charges for PAN card?
- 4 How long will it take to deliver PAN card?
- 5 How can I get PAN card in 2 days?
- 6 What are the documents required to send PAN card?
- 7 Is e-PAN card valid?
- 8 How can I get PAN card delivery?
- 9 How can I know my PAN card is dispatched?
- 10 What is PAN card fee?
- 11 How can I get free PAN card cost?
- 12 Is PAN card necessary for bank account?
- 13 How can I get PAN card in 10 minutes?
- 14 What is instant PAN card?
- 15 Can I apply PAN card without aadhar?
Where do I send my PAN card application?
If Physical mode of submission is selected in Online PAN application then the acknowledgment duly signed, affixed with photographs (in case of ‘Individuals’) along with demand draft, if any, and proof of identity, proof of address and proof of date of birth (applicable for Individuals & Karta of HUF) needs to be sent
Is instant PAN card Delivered by which courier?
Once you have applied for a PAN Card through any of the channels, it takes about 15 days for the application process. The card is then sent to you via India Post Speed Post to the official communication address mentioned on the application form.
Is there any delivery charges for PAN card?
A fee of Rs 50 is charged both by NSDL and UTIITSL to deliver PAN card anywhere in India, while for those residing outside the country, the fee charged is Rs 950. The PAN reprint will be delivered to the applicant’s address in the income tax department’s database.
How long will it take to deliver PAN card?
The PAN card usually takes 15-20 working days to get delivered to your address after the application has been submitted which includes the time of dispatch of your PAN card as well. You can track the status of your PAN using the acknowledgement number.
How can I get PAN card in 2 days?
Still, the applicant can still obtain a PAN card in just 2 days time by applying for it on the NSDL website. You too can apply for a PAN card by filling up an application in Form 49A or Form 49AA. The application can be made online through NSDL website www.tin-nsdl.com.
What are the documents required to send PAN card?
- Voter’s ID card.
- Aadhar card.
- Ration card having Applicant’s photo.
- Driving License.
- Photo ID card which are issued by central government, state government or any undertaking of public sector
- A certificate issued by a bank that should be duly attested, containing applicant’s photo and the bank a/c number.
Is e-PAN card valid?
PAN card helps citizens of India in filing the income tax return. Instant e-PAN can be downloaded by visiting the official website of Income Tax e-filing. e-PAN is equally valid and can be used at the place of the original PAN card.
How can I get PAN card delivery?
1. This facility can be availed by those PAN holders whose latest PAN application was processed through NSDL e-Gov or have obtained PAN using ‘Instant e-PAN’ facility on e-filling portal of ITD. 2. Click here to download e-PAN card free of cost (For PANs allotted/changes confirmed by ITD in last 30 days).
How can I know my PAN card is dispatched?
Alternatively, applicant may call TIN Call Centre on 020 – 2721 8080 to enquire about the status of application. The status of the PAN application can also be tracked by sending an SMS – NSDLPAN your 15 digit acknowledgement number to 57575.
What is PAN card fee?
The charges for applying for PAN is Rs. 93 (Excluding Goods and Services tax) for Indian communication address and Rs. 864 (Excluding Goods and Services tax) for foreign communication address. Payment of application fee can be made through credit/debit card, demand draft or net-banking.
How can I get free PAN card cost?
The allotment process is paperless and an electronic PAN (e-PAN) is issued to the applicants free of cost. The person applying for PAN card will get PAN card in PDF format and you will have to download it. It will have a QR code along with your important information like your name, date of birth, photo, etc.
Is PAN card necessary for bank account?
PAN card is compulsory and is required for doing most financial transactions. The I-T department has made it mandatory to link your bank account with PAN. The main reason for this is that your income tax refunds will be credited directly to your bank account.
How can I get PAN card in 10 minutes?
Those who have an Aadhaar card and a registered mobile number can get their instant PAN or e-PAN in less than 10 minutes through the department’s official website. e-PAN is a digitally signed PAN card that is based on e-KYC data of the Aadhaar card.
What is instant PAN card?
Instant PAN Card Through Aadhaar. Instant e-PAN is equivalent to the PAN card you get after filling the detailed application form. PAN card is mandatory for several purposes like paying income tax, filing income tax returns (ITR), opening a bank account or Demat account, applying for a debit or credit card, etc.
Can I apply PAN card without aadhar?
Aadhaar would be considered as supporting document. No need to send PAN application form and supporting document to NSDL e-Gov. However, original documents as per Rule 114(4) of Income Tax Rules, 1962 (viz. However, original documents as per Rule 114(4) of Income Tax Rules, 1962 (viz.