- 1 How long does professional courier take to deliver?
- 2 How can track the professional courier?
- 3 Which is faster speed post or courier?
- 4 Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
- 5 What is the fastest delivery service?
- 6 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 7 Does professional courier deliver to home?
- 8 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 9 How can I get speed post if not delivered?
- 10 Will speed post work on Sundays?
- 11 Which courier service is best?
- 12 Who is the owner of Professional Courier?
- 13 Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
How long does professional courier take to deliver?
Based on customer needs, we provide door-to-door delivery of air cargo shipments within 24 to 48 hours.
How can track the professional courier?
Professional Courier Track Status
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
Which is faster speed post or courier?
In major cities, the performance of speed post is faster and more reliable. The postal service delivers 99% of letters through speed post within 1-9 days as compared to 92% by private courier services that take up to 10 days. At the local level, the delivery by speed post is 98% compared to 93% by courier services.
Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
After lockdown, we may be forced to downsize operations,” said a senior official with Mumbai-based Professional Couriers on condition of anonymity. Currently, nearly 95 per cent of domestic courier business has halted.
What is the fastest delivery service?
Priority Mail Express is the fastest mail service offered by the Postal Service. It provides guaranteed 1-Day or 2-Day expedited service by 3 p.m. for any mailable matter and includes $100 of insurance coverage. Priority Mail Express delivery is offered 365 days a year in many locations.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
Does professional courier deliver to home?
The TPC covers the entire network of India with its courier service and can deliver to even remote areas.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How can I get speed post if not delivered?
If item is not delivered to recipient then the mail will keep at Speed post office for 18 days. If item is not delivered delivered and full postage wasn’t paid then the mail will keep at Speed post office for 18 days. If item is not delivered and custom charge is due then we will keep it for 21 days at post office.
Will speed post work on Sundays?
Ans- In normal days, speed Post does not provide delivery on Sundays. But on special cases like festival seasons like rakee, new year special delivery will be provided on Sundays as well.
Which courier service is best?
10 Fastest Courier Services in India That Save You Time and Money
Who is the owner of Professional Courier?
The Weekend Leader – Ahamed Meeran | Professionals Couriers, Co Founder and Managing Director | Success Story.
Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
From, 4th May, 2020, we have begun handling shipments in all major pincodes of our network. However, in accordance with MHA guidelines & State regulations, while in a vast majority of pin codes we will pick up and deliver all shipments, in some pin codes we will limit our services to essential shipments only.