- 1 How long does HEC Attestation take?
- 2 How can I get foreign degree attested from HEC?
- 3 How do I get an appointment at HEC Attestation?
- 4 How long does it take to get HEC for initial scrutiny?
- 5 How do you verify a degree?
- 6 How do I get documents attested?
- 7 Why is attestation needed?
- 8 How can I check my degree certificate is original?
- 9 How can I get degree attestation in HEC 2021?
- 10 How do I recover my HEC account?
- 11 How do I register my HEC website?
- 12 What is an HEC?
- 13 How do I apply for HEC equivalence?
- 14 How do I attest documents at IBCC?
How long does HEC Attestation take?
Usually, it takes approximately 10 days for the Higher Education Commission to send back the attested documents via courier to your address. In case you need your documents to be sealed in an official envelope, make sure to let HEC know about it beforehand to avoid any future complications.
How can I get foreign degree attested from HEC?
Answer: Please apply at https://eservices.hec.gov.pk for attestation of Foreign Equivalence Certificate issued by the HEC. Please select relevant country from drop down list that has awarded the degree and then select name of concerned university. Please write program title as per Equivalence Certificate.
How do I get an appointment at HEC Attestation?
Scheduling an Appointment
- Log in to your HEC E-Portal account.
- After logging in, click on “my tasks” tab.
- Now select the date of your choosing.
- Download and print the application form and bank challan form.
- Finally, visit the HEC office on the selected date along with your documents and application form.
How long does it take to get HEC for initial scrutiny?
Once you have applied, It takes three to five days for initial scrutiny of your documents to be done from HEC. In three to five days you will receive an email and SMS giving you the status of initial scrutiny. If the initial scrutiny is successful a task will be created in your application area of HEC portal.
How do you verify a degree?
Here’s how to verify academic credentials:
- Contact the school. Most college registrars will confirm dates of attendance and graduation, as well as degrees awarded and majors, upon request.
- Research the school on the Internet.
- Ask the applicant for proof of the degree and the school’s accreditation.
How do I get documents attested?
How to get my certificates or degrees attested?
- Verify your documents by the Ministry or Department of Foreign Affairs in your respective country.
- Take the document and copy of it to the UAE embassy or consulate in your respective country.
Why is attestation needed?
Attestation is the act of witnessing the signing of a formal document and then also signing it to verify that it was properly signed by those bound by its contents. Attestation is a legal acknowledgment of the authenticity of a document and a verification that proper processes were followed.
How can I check my degree certificate is original?
The most effective way to identify fake degrees is to obtain confirmation of the university’s address. For an Indian university, one must cross-check the university details at the University Grant Commission (UGC) website (https://www.ugc.ac.in/) and National Academic Depository (NAD) (https://nad.gov.in/).
How can I get degree attestation in HEC 2021?
Step 1: Make an account at given HEC portal. Step 2: Complete your personal profile and education profile. Step 4: Click on “Apply for Degree Attestation” tab and then select degree which you want to attest.
How do I recover my HEC account?
If you lost your password click on forgot password and enter your CNIC or Email. Code will be sent you on email by using that code you will reset your password. Please send us an email at [email protected] with the copy of your original CNIC and we will reset your email.
How do I register my HEC website?
Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. During submission of the application, attach deposit slip of Rs. 200/- (in original).
What is an HEC?
Higher Education Certificate. HEC. Header Error Check (ATMF) HEC. Health Expenditure per Capita (statistic)
How do I apply for HEC equivalence?
An applicant/authorized person who is desirous to get equivalence is required to send all original educational documents and one set photocopy of each (degree/diploma) i.e. Bachelor onwards Degrees including Result Cards, CNIC (valid & legible copy)/Passport (in case of foreigner) through TCS Courier Service to HEC,
How do I attest documents at IBCC?
Fill out online Application Form for Attestation. Deposit prescribed attestation fee in National Bank of Pakistan. Visit IBCC office on given appointment time alongwith the certificate(s) you want to attest and verified certificate(s) from the concerned Exam Board/authority in a sealed envelope.