- 1 Who is the owner of Professional Courier?
- 2 How many days it will take professional courier?
- 3 How can I track my parcel from professional courier?
- 4 Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
- 5 Who is the CEO of professional courier?
- 6 How much do couriers charge?
- 7 Which is fastest courier?
- 8 How do I enter weight in professional courier?
- 9 Which is faster speed post or courier?
- 10 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 11 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 12 Can we send gold through professional courier?
- 13 Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
Who is the owner of Professional Courier?
The Weekend Leader – Ahamed Meeran | Professionals Couriers, Co Founder and Managing Director | Success Story.
How many days it will take professional courier?
Professional Courier Services To deliver the documents that are most important from the customer’s perspective within the next business day, this domestic express would be the right choice. Within 24-48 hours, the parcel will be delivered to any part within India.
How can I track my parcel from professional courier?
Professional Courier Track Status
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
After lockdown, we may be forced to downsize operations,” said a senior official with Mumbai-based Professional Couriers on condition of anonymity. Currently, nearly 95 per cent of domestic courier business has halted.
Who is the CEO of professional courier?
Siju Abraham – CEO – THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS | LinkedIn.
How much do couriers charge?
Although most couriers charge by the job, it’s not uncommon to charge by the mile, especially for longer deliveries. For example, $1.50 per mile if you are using a car, $2.00 per mile if you need a pickup or van because of the size of the items.
Which is fastest courier?
10 Fastest Courier Services in India That Save You Time and Money
How do I enter weight in professional courier?
International Volumetric Weights are calculated using the formula below: Length X Width X Height in centimetres / 5000 = Volumetric Weight in kilograms.
Which is faster speed post or courier?
In major cities, the performance of speed post is faster and more reliable. The postal service delivers 99% of letters through speed post within 1-9 days as compared to 92% by private courier services that take up to 10 days. At the local level, the delivery by speed post is 98% compared to 93% by courier services.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
Can we send gold through professional courier?
Coin, bullion, platinum, precious stones, Jewellery, government currency notes or bank notes and articles of gold or silver may be sent by post only in insured letters, insured parcels.
Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
From, 4th May, 2020, we have begun handling shipments in all major pincodes of our network. However, in accordance with MHA guidelines & State regulations, while in a vast majority of pin codes we will pick up and deliver all shipments, in some pin codes we will limit our services to essential shipments only.