- 1 How can I find my Dtdc tracking number?
- 2 How do I find my courier tracking number?
- 3 What is Dtdc AWB number?
- 4 Does Dtdc provide tracking?
- 5 How long does Dtdc delivery take?
- 6 How can I get Dtdc invoice?
- 7 Can I track my parcel without tracking number?
- 8 What is tracking ID number?
- 9 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 10 What is Dtdc smile code?
- 11 How do I track a package with AWB number?
- 12 Is Dtdc Courier safe?
- 13 Does Dtdc deliver to home?
- 14 Is Dtdc deliver on Sunday?
- 15 How do I track my order?
How can I find my Dtdc tracking number?
- To Track your Shipment Type ‘TRACK<space>Consignment Number’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: TRACK B22399923).
- To Check pin-code, Type ‘PIN<space>Pin Code’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: PIN 700019).
How do I find my courier tracking number?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
What is Dtdc AWB number?
DTDC’s Airway Bill has a unique number mentioned as Consignment No. Choose either Airway Bill or Reference Number selection. Enter your Airway Bill or Reference Number in to the Tracking Box provided. To track multiple shipments, you can enter up to 25 Airway Bill or Reference Numbers separated by a comma.
Does Dtdc provide tracking?
To make your life as easy as possible, we offer you several tracking options. You can track your consignment on-line or via e-mail or SMS, which ever option is convenient for you. Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. or corresponding Reference No.
How long does Dtdc delivery take?
How long does DTDC take to deliver? Usually 2-7 days. It highly depends on delivery mode and origin/destination.
How can I get Dtdc invoice?
Corporate customers and Channel partners need to login to the customer’s portal and view their current and old invoices at any point of time. Authorized customers can also download their invoices and print if required. as per their requirement.
Can I track my parcel without tracking number?
The tracking number serves the purpose of showing the status of the parcel, meaning, to see if the parcel is on its way, in transit, or maybe even stuck in customs. Therefore, if you do not have the tracking number, you will not be able to check the status of the parcel.
What is tracking ID number?
Tracking numbers are useful for knowing the location of time sensitive deliveries. It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel. The tracking number is typically printed on the shipping label as a bar code that can be scanned by anyone with a bar code reader or smartphone.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
What is Dtdc smile code?
Plz share SMILE CODE ( 2695 ) with ly Agent, for Zero Contact Delivery. @ DTDCIndia @JaagoRe. 3 replies 1 retweet 2 likes. 1. 1.
How do I track a package with AWB number?
Bluedart Courier Tracking Online
- Get the Waybill / AWB number or the reference number from the receipt.
- If you have the Waybill or AWB number, select the first button.
- After selecting click on the Track status button.
- The current status of your courier or parcel will be displayed.
Is Dtdc Courier safe?
Your consignments are completely safe with DTDC.
Does Dtdc deliver to home?
Domestic Courier Service Domestic Cargo Services for delivering heavier consignments that require special arrangements such as bigger vehicles, dedicated manpower and material handling equipment. It ensures priority deliveries at optimal costs, in both air and surface modes.
Is Dtdc deliver on Sunday?
Prime Time Plus Sunday: ensures all types of consignment pick up on the Saturday before 06:00 PM and delivery on Sunday, and is available for select pin-codes across the country.
How do I track my order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.