- 1 How do I ship my passport to CKGS?
- 2 Can we send Indian passport through courier?
- 3 Is CKGS contract ending?
- 4 How can I track my VFS passport courier?
- 5 What is non ECR?
- 6 Which courier is best for passport?
- 7 Is it safe to send passport by DTDC courier?
- 8 Which is the safest courier service in India?
- 9 Is CKGS still accepting OCI application?
- 10 Who is the new service provider for OCI?
- 11 Are OCI applications being accepted?
- 12 How many days will it take to get passport after visa stamping?
- 13 Which courier service does VFS use?
- 14 Which courier company delivers passports?
How do I ship my passport to CKGS?
You need to pick up free envelopes (included in your CKGS shipping fees) from the physical Fedex or UPS shop. You can visit any nearest shop, pick up the envelope, place your documents, seal it and ship it right there.
Can we send Indian passport through courier?
Yes! It is legal to send the passport via Courier. For safety, you will have to choose a reliable carrier and not the cheap carrier as they might loose your passport. You can go and get in touch with Blue Dart, FedEx, India post for the same.
Is CKGS contract ending?
The current contract with the existing service provider – M/s CKGS will end on 31 October, 2020.
How can I track my VFS passport courier?
Following are the methods to track your application:
- Website: Click here for applications lodged on or after 02 November 2019.
- Web chat: Chat Now
- Email: Send an email to [email protected]
- Helpline Number: +33181224147.
- Visit the Visa Application Centre to track your application.
What is non ECR?
Non-ECR stands for Emigration Clearance Not Required (ECNR). This is for the people who are educationally qualified and wanting to travel for any business or travel purposes. The ECNR passport holders can travel to anywhere in the world without the need of clearing the emigration.
Which courier is best for passport?
Since Blue Dart is the only private courier company in India which is authorised to handle passports, my passport was sent to the embassy through Blue Dart.
Is it safe to send passport by DTDC courier?
1. You can send passport from one state to another within India and cannot be sent abroad by courier since it is considered illegal as it might be used by radicals for illegal activities.
Which is the safest courier service in India?
Best Courier Service in India For Online Business
- India Post Service.
- Gati Limited.
- The Professional Courier Ltd.
- DTDC Courier and Cargo Limited.
Is CKGS still accepting OCI application?
The Cox & King Global Services (CKGS) which handles all Indian passport, visa and travel related businesses like Overseas Citizen Of India (OCI), has terminated its contract with the Indian government and will not be accepting any new applications at any of its locations in the U.S., effective immediately.
Who is the new service provider for OCI?
VFS Global is New Service Provider for OCI Card, Passport, Visas with Effect on November 2, 2020.
Are OCI applications being accepted?
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic, applications are being accepted via courier only. In-person application, submission is not available till further notice. We will not be able to process your application, if you don’t complete online registration process.
How many days will it take to get passport after visa stamping?
If your passport is not collected within 14 calendar days from selected location it will be sent back to the respective Embassy or Consulate. If you have selected Blue Dart courier location then you will have to collect your passport within 7 business days.
Which courier service does VFS use?
With the Express Courier service, your passport will be delivered to your home or office on the same day.
Which courier company delivers passports?
TNT UK has clinched a major three year deal with the Home Office for the secure delivery of passports and related documents, motortransport.co.uk can reveal.