- 1 How can I check my courier status in India post?
- 2 How can I check my courier delivery status?
- 3 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 4 Can Indian post be tracked?
- 5 How do I track my order?
- 6 How can I track my normal Post?
- 7 How do I track my Velex Courier?
- 8 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 9 What does tracking number look like?
- 10 How can I track my parcel in train?
- 11 What is consignment no in Indian Post?
- 12 Does Speed Post deliver Sunday?
How can I check my courier status in India post?
SMS based Status: You can also track through the SMS service. Article type ‘ POST track <. 13 digit article number >. ‘ to track the status and send SMS on 166 or 51969. Alternatively, you can browse the government website and find the consignment status, Www.indiapost.gov.in.
How can I check my courier delivery status?
Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
Can Indian post be tracked?
Track the Status of the Indian post office using the speed post tracking feature. To send parcels to the international locations, the ems post has to be used. The consignment status of the packages sent to international locations can also be tracked using the online India post tracking inquiry feature.
How do I track my order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
How can I track my normal Post?
One of the ways is through the India Post SMS service. All you have to do for this is type send the typically 13-digit India Post tracking number via SMS on 166 or 51969. Alternatively, if you are online you can track your India Post delivery through the Ship24 website.
How do I track my Velex Courier?
Velex Logistics Courier Tracking
- Customer Care Phone number: 8108102117/18/19.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Address: Jay-Antariksh Bldg, 2nd Floor, Office no.206,Makhwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E)-400059, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
What does tracking number look like?
Tracking numbers consist of letters and numbers typically between 8 and 40 characters long sometimes with spaces or hyphens between groupings of characters. When shown on a receipt after shipping a package the tracking number is usually close to the barcode.
How can I track my parcel in train?
Indian Railway Parcel Tracking The senders could log on to http://parcel.indianrail.gov.in/ and track the status of their parcels with the help of PPB or PWB numbers. They could get the most updated status of their bookings of parcels through the network of railways.
What is consignment no in Indian Post?
A tracking or consignment number is the barcode related number for your DX delivery or collection. This barcode is scanned as an item moves from collection through to delivery. Your reference number will be provided by the company you purchased from.
Does Speed Post deliver Sunday?
Ans- In normal days, speed Post does not provide delivery on Sundays. But on special cases like festival seasons like rakee, new year special delivery will be provided on Sundays as well.