- 1 How can I get Dtdc consignment number?
- 2 How can I track my courier from consignment number?
- 3 How can I check my courier status?
- 4 What is Dtdc smile code?
- 5 What is the format of Dtdc tracking number?
- 6 How do I find a tracking number?
- 7 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 8 Can we track Dtdc courier by name?
- 9 Why is my consignment details not found?
- 10 How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
- 11 How do I track my Shopee parcel?
- 12 What is owner risk in DTDC?
- 13 Is DTDC Courier safe?
- 14 How can I get DTDC invoice?
How can I get Dtdc consignment number?
Services such as Consignment Tracking (Domestic & International), Pin-code serviceability and City serviceability are provided through SMS Tracker: To Track your Shipment Type ‘TRACK<space>Consignment Number’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: TRACK B22399923).
How can I track my courier from consignment number?
Never be in the dark when it comes your parcels. Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
What is Dtdc smile code?
Plz share SMILE CODE ( 2695 ) with ly Agent, for Zero Contact Delivery. @ DTDCIndia @JaagoRe. 3 replies 1 retweet 2 likes. 1. 1.
What is the format of Dtdc tracking number?
Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. The most common tracking number format is a combination of 9 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 1 alphabets, following by 8 digits (e.g. Z 000 000 00). Some other less common formats may also exist.
How do I find a tracking number?
Look for your tracking number in the shipping confirmation.
- Your tracking number may be listed under a heading that says something like “Track This Order” or “Track Your Package.”
- Be aware that you won’t receive a tracking number until the order has actually shipped.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
Can we track Dtdc courier by name?
No software installation is required to track the shipment. Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. or corresponding Reference No.
Why is my consignment details not found?
Reasons for ‘consignment details not found’ message The parcel or courier has just booked and it will take some time to show the tracking details. You may have entered the wrong tracking code. 60 days may have passed since the courier has booked.
How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
How do I track my Shopee parcel?
How do I find my Shopee tracking number?
- Go to “Order Details” page > “Ship” > “SHIP” page.
- Tap on “Set Carrier” and select the logistics provider.
- Input tracking number.
- Tap on “SHIP”
- Tracking number is updated under “Shipping Information”
What is owner risk in DTDC?
What is risk surcharge? It is a provision from the company for the benefit of the customer to protect against the transit risks when the goods are not insured by consignor. The coverage is extended if customer chooses to avail the provision by paying the stipulated risk coverage charges.
Is DTDC Courier safe?
Your consignments are completely safe with DTDC.
How can I get DTDC invoice?
Corporate customers and Channel partners need to login to the customer’s portal and view their current and old invoices at any point of time. Authorized customers can also download their invoices and print if required. as per their requirement.