- 1 What is the tracking number for professional courier?
- 2 Can we track professional courier?
- 3 How do I track my TPC?
- 4 How long does professional courier take to deliver?
- 5 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 6 How can I track a courier?
- 7 How do I track a DHL courier?
- 8 Is professional courier working during lockdown?
- 9 Which is best courier?
- 10 Does professional courier deliver on Sunday?
- 11 How can I track my pod number with courier?
- 12 What does TPC mean in tracking?
- 13 What is the fastest delivery service?
- 14 How much do couriers charge?
- 15 How do I enter weight in professional courier?
What is the tracking number for professional courier?
Courier tracking number: You need a tracking number also called the air waybill number to get the status. The professional courier tracking number consists of a 7-11 digit tracking number which is printed on the slip that you have received at the time of booking the parcel for delivery.
Can we track professional courier?
Professional Courier Tracking Track courier provides an online automatic tracking system to track Professional Courier shipments. You can track the current status of the parcel instead of visiting the courier location or calling customer service center.
How do I track my TPC?
TPC India and global parcel tracking online
- Access to TPC website, either TPC India or TPC Globe, find the TPC track and trace page and paste your tracking number.
- Enter your tracking number on this page and click “Track”.
- Contact TPC India customer care number.
How long does professional courier take to deliver?
Based on customer needs, we provide door-to-door delivery of air cargo shipments within 24 to 48 hours.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
How can I track a courier?
Trackcourier.io is an online tool to track shipments. It supports 152 different couriers including Aramex, Bluedart, Delhivery, DHL, DTDC, FedEx and Trackon. History page allows easy access to previously tracked shipments.
How do I track a DHL courier?
Via DHL tracking you can track your shipment quickly and easily. Simply enter your 10-digit DHL Express shipment number for the current status of your shipment. This way you will know exactly where your package or document is located!
Is professional courier working during lockdown?
After lockdown, we may be forced to downsize operations,” said a senior official with Mumbai-based Professional Couriers on condition of anonymity. Currently, nearly 95 per cent of domestic courier business has halted.
Which is best courier?
List of Top 10 Best eCommerce Courier Services Provider Companies in India [Cheapest and Fastest]
- Aramex Courier Company.
- Blue Dart Courier Services.
- Delhivery for Courier services.
- DHL Shipping Company.
- DTDC Courier company.
- Ecom Express Logistics Company.
- FedEx Courier partner.
- GATI Shipping Partner.
Does professional courier deliver on Sunday?
Does Professional courier deliver on Sundays? Yes, they deliver on Sundays. Keep in mind that they are closed on public holidays.
How can I track my pod number with courier?
Learn How to track and trace your delivery
- Step 1: Click on the “Analytics” or by right click open the window in a new tab.
- Step 2: To find a delivery, enter your number of delivery (or client name, or address name) in the search panel to get a status and other information.
What does TPC mean in tracking?
The Professional Couriers (TPC) was established in 1986. It is a popular logistics delivery company in India. The Professional Couriers provides comprehensive delivery solutions as per customers requirements.
What is the fastest delivery service?
Priority Mail Express is the fastest mail service offered by the Postal Service. It provides guaranteed 1-Day or 2-Day expedited service by 3 p.m. for any mailable matter and includes $100 of insurance coverage. Priority Mail Express delivery is offered 365 days a year in many locations.
How much do couriers charge?
Although most couriers charge by the job, it’s not uncommon to charge by the mile, especially for longer deliveries. For example, $1.50 per mile if you are using a car, $2.00 per mile if you need a pickup or van because of the size of the items.
How do I enter weight in professional courier?
International Volumetric Weights are calculated using the formula below: Length X Width X Height in centimetres / 5000 = Volumetric Weight in kilograms.