- 1 How can I track my Blue Dart courier?
- 2 How can I check my courier status?
- 3 How do I track a AWB number?
- 4 How do I track my Velex Courier?
- 5 How long does Blue Dart take to deliver passport?
- 6 How do I find a tracking number?
- 7 How Fast Is Blue Dart?
- 8 How do I track my order?
- 9 How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
- 10 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 11 How do you use a tracking number?
- 12 Can you track a package with an order number?
- 13 What is an AWB number for shipping?
How can I track my Blue Dart courier?
Bluedart Courier Tracking Online
- Get the Waybill / AWB number or the reference number from the receipt.
- If you have the Waybill or AWB number, select the first button.
- After selecting click on the Track status button.
- The current status of your courier or parcel will be displayed.
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
How do I track a AWB number?
Enter your Airway Bill or Reference Number in to the Tracking Box provided. To track multiple shipments, you can enter up to 25 Airway Bill or Reference Numbers separated by a comma. After entering your Airway Bill or Reference Numbers click on “Track” button to receive the latest updated status of your shipment.
How do I track my Velex Courier?
Velex Logistics Courier Tracking
- Customer Care Phone number: 8108102117/18/19.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Address: Jay-Antariksh Bldg, 2nd Floor, Office no.206,Makhwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E)-400059, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How long does Blue Dart take to deliver passport?
If you opted to pick the passport from the 11 service centers then the passport has to be collected within 14 days; or if you opted for one of the 22 Blue Dart Courier service locations then the passport has to be picked within 7 days; otherwise it will be sent back to the Embassy or Consulate.
How do I find a tracking number?
Using Your Tracking Number to Track a Package Online. Identify your tracking number in your email or product receipt. Check your shipping confirmation to find the unique tracking number assigned to your order. It should be clearly displayed somewhere in the body of the email.
How Fast Is Blue Dart?
A guaranteed door-to-door time definite delivery of shipments by air the next possible business day by 10:30 hours, targeted at time-critical business-to-business needs.
How do I track my order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
How do you use a tracking number?
Using a Tracking Number Go to the website of the shipper, such as UPS.com for United Parcel Service. In the specified space, enter the tracking number found on your receipt, which may have as many as 35 digits. Follow the instructions, clicking for instance Track or Find.
Can you track a package with an order number?
Can I track a package with the order number? Usually, no. The tracking number and order number are two different numbers. The buyers can only track their package thanks to a tracking number, it is not possible to track a parcel with the order number.
What is an AWB number for shipping?
An air waybill (AWB) is a document that accompanies goods shipped by an international air courier to provide detailed information about the shipment and allow it to be tracked. The bill has multiple copies so that each party involved in the shipment can document it.