- 1 How do you put text in a box on Discord?
- 2 How do you type different in Discord?
- 3 How do you type italics in Discord?
- 4 How do I hide text in Discord?
- 5 How do I change text style in Discord?
- 6 How do you spoil Discord?
- 7 How do you type crossed out text?
- 8 What font is Discord text?
- 9 How old is Discord app?
- 10 How do I type in italics?
- 11 Can you change text color in Discord?
- 12 What is #000 color?
- 13 How do you type in color text?
- 14 What does RED text mean in Discord?
How do you put text in a box on Discord?
To create boxed text in Discord, you will need to write in code blocks. To do that you will incorporate the backtick key. This is on the same key as the tilde, not a parenthesis. If you are only creating a single lined block, you will need to write your text between two backticks.
How do you type different in Discord?
You can cross out text in Discord by using the tilde key available on physical and digital keyboards. By placing two tildes on either side of your text in Discord, you can cross out that text.
How do you type italics in Discord?
For italics, put text between a pair of single asterisks, as in *italics*. For bold, put text between two pairs asterisks, as in **bold**. For bold italics, put text between two sets of three asterisks, as in ***bold italics***.
How do I hide text in Discord?
To add a spoiler tag to a text message, type “/spoiler” at the start of a message. Sending “/spoiler this is a spoiler message” in a Discord server will hide the message until the recipients decide to view it. Alternatively, you can type two vertical bars at the start and end of your message.
How do I change text style in Discord?
Open Discord and go to User Settings. On the left of your screen, under App Settings, click the Appearance tab. This will open up several settings allowing you to adjust the appearance of the app. Under Chat Font Scaling, you will see three different sliders, which we will focus on.
How do you spoil Discord?
Discord: How to Mark Your Message as a Spoiler
- Step 1: Type the message you want to mark as a spoiler, but don’t send it.
- Step 2: Highlight the text you want to mark as a spoiler.
- Step 3: Once you highlight the desired text, a menu will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Tap “Mark as spoiler.”
How do you type crossed out text?
Apply or remove double-line strikethrough formatting
- Select the text that you want to format.
- Go to Home and select the Font Dialog Box Launcher., and then select the Font tab.
- Select Double strikethrough.
What font is Discord text?
The Uni sans font is the basic Discord font that is used all over the platform. It can be used in various different ways, and the weights range from thin to heavy.
How old is Discord app?
Discord was publicly released in May 2015 under the domain name discordapp.com.
How do I type in italics?
To make text italic, select and highlight the text first. Then hold down Ctrl (the control key) on the keyboard and then press the I on the keyboard.
Can you change text color in Discord?
One thing that Discord doesn’t support particularly well is a vibrant and colorful text chat experience. There’s text chat, but there are no built-in color commands and, at first glance, no way to do anything “fancy” with your text.
What is #000 color?
#000000 color name is Black color. #000000 hex color red value is 0, green value is 0 and the blue value of its RGB is 0. Cylindrical-coordinate representations (also known as HSL) of color #000000 hue: 0.00, saturation: 0.00 and the lightness value of 000000 is 0.00.
How do you type in color text?
You can change the color of text in your Word document.
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, choose the arrow next to Font Color, and then select a color. You can also use the formatting options on the Mini toolbar to quickly format text.
What does RED text mean in Discord?
Red text means a connection error and wasn’t sending. Keep us updated if you run into it agian.