- 1 What is Speed Post courier?
- 2 How does speed post get delivered?
- 3 What is considered a courier service?
- 4 Which courier is best for speed post?
- 5 Can I send medicine by speed post?
- 6 How can I get speed post if not delivered?
- 7 How fast is speed post?
- 8 How many days will it take for ordinary post?
- 9 Is courier cheaper than post office?
- 10 What is the difference between a courier service and a delivery service?
- 11 What is the safest way to send a parcel?
- 12 What is difference between speed post and registered post?
- 13 Can I send speed post on Sunday?
What is Speed Post courier?
Speed Post is a high-speed postal service provided by India Post. Started in 1986, it offers faster delivery of parcels, letters, cards, documents, and other important stuff. Indian Postal Department started this service in the name of “EMS Speed Post.” Eventually, the postal service was introduced.
How does speed post get delivered?
Ans-Yes, Speed Post is delivered by the postman. CEPT has generated a mobile program”POSTMAN” through cellular technology adding pride into the DoP by adhering to its commitment of delivery. “POSTMAN” mobile program will be utilized by the Postmen at the Post Providers to deliver the posts invoiced to the postmen.
What is considered a courier service?
A courier service is a company, usually a private firm, that facilitates the shipping of parcels and important documents. Local shipping: Some courier services focus on providing speedy, same-day delivery for parcels and important documents within the limits of a major metropolitan city.
Which courier is best for speed post?
Courier Services-Speed Post Bangalore
- V. DTDC Express Ltd. 4.1.
- Ems Speed Post. 3.9. 1948 Ratings.
- First Flight Couriers Ltd. 3.4. 489 Ratings.
- C. Speed Post Centre. 3.8.
- Nimisha Enterprises. 4.2. 102 Ratings.
- Post Office Krishnarajapuram. 3.4. 93 Ratings.
- Post Office. 3.6. 20 Ratings.
- Dependo Logistics Solutions Pvt Ltd. 3.9. 8 Ratings.
Can I send medicine by speed post?
Minister of Communications, Law & IT Sh. Ravi Shankar Prasad, has instructed Secretary Posts to ensure that delivery of medicines through Speed Post is given the highest priority during lockdown.
How can I get speed post if not delivered?
If item is not delivered to recipient then the mail will keep at Speed post office for 18 days. If item is not delivered delivered and full postage wasn’t paid then the mail will keep at Speed post office for 18 days. If item is not delivered and custom charge is due then we will keep it for 21 days at post office.
How fast is speed post?
In major cities, the performance of speed post is faster and more reliable. The postal service delivers 99% of letters through speed post within 1-9 days as compared to 92% by private courier services that take up to 10 days. At the local level, the delivery by speed post is 98% compared to 93% by courier services.
How many days will it take for ordinary post?
An ordinary post in India takes about 10 to 15 days to reach at the destination.
Is courier cheaper than post office?
UP TO 78% CHEAPER THAN ROYAL MAIL Over the past few years Royal Mail has steadily increased the average price of sending a parcel so it’s now often cheaper to use a courier service to have your parcels delivered (and faster too!)
What is the difference between a courier service and a delivery service?
Some differences include: Timeliness: Couriers work as they get orders placed, rather than a typically delivery service that has a truck full of packages. They will be going right to you! Delivery services make stops along the way. Quality customer service is very important because of the variety of shipping services.
What is the safest way to send a parcel?
8 Tips to Ensure Your Parcel is Delivered Safely
- Don’t send prohibited items!
- Have the correct address and add a return address.
- Secure packaging.
- Make sure you have all the documents and labels you need.
- Accurately measure and weigh your parcel.
- Get transit cover.
- Track your parcel.
What is difference between speed post and registered post?
The major difference between speed post and the registered post is that speed post is address-specific service, in essence, the delivery of the article can be taken by the addressee or any other person availabke at that address also, such as the family members of the addressee while registered post is addressee-
Can I send speed post on Sunday?
Speed Post is available on all working days from 9AM to 2PM for sub post offices and till 4PM in PMG offices. It remains closed on normal holidays and Sundays. It takes 24 to 48 hours to deliver the letters / parcels from the date of acceptance.