- 1 How can I track my professional courier with consignment number?
- 2 What is reference number in professional courier?
- 3 Is tracking number and consignment number same?
- 4 How do I track a parcel with consignment number?
- 5 How do I track a courier tracking number?
- 6 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 7 Can we track professional courier?
- 8 How long does professional courier take to deliver?
- 9 Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
- 10 What do you mean by consignment number?
- 11 How many digits is a consignment number?
- 12 How do I use my tracking number?
- 13 What happens if consignment details not found?
- 14 Which courier service is best?
- 15 What is EMS number?
How can I track my professional courier with consignment number?
Professional Courier Track Status
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
What is reference number in professional courier?
The professional courier tracking number consists of a 7-11 digit tracking number which is printed on the slip that you have received at the time of booking the parcel for delivery. This number is provided by the professional courier agents.
Is tracking number and consignment number same?
Tracking number and consignment numbers are the same, they allow the buyer to track the package.
How do I track a parcel with consignment number?
SMS based Status: You can also track through the SMS service. Article type ‘ POST track <. 13 digit article number >. ‘ to track the status and send SMS on 166 or 51969. Alternatively, you can browse the government website and find the consignment status, Www.indiapost.gov.in.
How do I track a courier tracking number?
Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
Can we track professional courier?
Professional Courier Tracking Track courier provides an online automatic tracking system to track Professional Courier shipments. You can track the current status of the parcel instead of visiting the courier location or calling customer service center.
How long does professional courier take to deliver?
Based on customer needs, we provide door-to-door delivery of air cargo shipments within 24 to 48 hours.
Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
After lockdown, we may be forced to downsize operations,” said a senior official with Mumbai-based Professional Couriers on condition of anonymity. Currently, nearly 95 per cent of domestic courier business has halted.
What do you mean by consignment number?
The consignment number is your permanent reference number for your shipment. It can be used to track your shipment at any time. Every shipment needs a consignment note with a unique TNT consignment number. It contains all the necessary details and accompanies your package through its journey.
How many digits is a consignment number?
The consignment number has 13 digits which are an alpha numeral.
How do I use my tracking number?
Using a Tracking Number Go to the website of the shipper, such as UPS.com for United Parcel Service. In the specified space, enter the tracking number found on your receipt, which may have as many as 35 digits. Follow the instructions, clicking for instance Track or Find.
What happens if consignment details not found?
Solution for ‘consignment details not found’ error
- SMS POST TRACK SPEED POST NUMBER to 166 or to 51969 to know the status of the Speed Post article.
- SMS POST TRACK PNR NUMBER to 166 or to 51969 to know the status of the e-Money order.
Which courier service is best?
10 Fastest Courier Services in India That Save You Time and Money
What is EMS number?
EMS tracking number usually Starts with E or L, for example, EE123456789CN, LW123456789US. EMS is short for an Express Mail Service, it is an accelerated mail delivery service for which the customer pays a surcharge and receives faster delivery.