- 1 How do I track my zando order?
- 2 Where is the zando warehouse?
- 3 Which company owns zando?
- 4 How do I return something to zando?
- 5 How long does it take for a courier to deliver?
- 6 Where does zando ship from?
- 7 How long does zando take to refund?
- 8 How long does Superbalist take to deliver in South Africa?
- 9 Does Shein deliver to South Africa?
- 10 How does zando make money?
- 11 Where is Shein in South Africa?
- 12 Can I use eBucks at zando?
- 13 Does Zalando do free returns?
- 14 Does Zalando ship to South Africa?
How do I track my zando order?
What is the status of my order? If you log onto your account at www.zando.co.za and click on the My Accounts Section, you will be able to track the progress of your order. Alternatively contact our ever friendly Customer Loyalty team and they will help you.
Where is the zando warehouse?
Where is Zando Warehouse located? Zando Warehouse is located at Tanzanite St, Milnerton Rural, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa, Western Cape.
Which company owns zando?
Zando is a subsidiary to parent company, The Jumia Group, which operates as a fashion retailer and across numerous other vertical in various other African countries.
How do I return something to zando?
How to log a return
- Login and go to My orders then select the order containing the item(s) you wish to return. Select the order you want to return.
- Add a collection address. Select a refund method – store credit or the method you initially paid with.
- Confirm the return details and click the Create Return button.
How long does it take for a courier to deliver?
The courier delivery time will be 1-3 days after your parcel has been collected.
Where does zando ship from?
Zando Global: Products are shipped from overseas. Main Centres: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, George, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, East London, Pietermaritzburg, Polokwane and Kimberly. Zando Express orders to these main centres will be delivered within 3 – 9 business days.
How long does zando take to refund?
Our refund process takes between 2-3 working days to be completed and once completed will reflect into your bank account within 7-10 working days.
How long does Superbalist take to deliver in South Africa?
2 to 4 working days, between 8am + 5pm for main centres (CPT, JHB, PTA) Up to 7 working days for regional and remote areas. Please check your estimated delivery date during checkout for the most accurate delivery information.
Does Shein deliver to South Africa?
Shein was the next service to confirm the order, with a tracking page on its website showing that the parcel was packaged and sent from China within a couple of days, and officially arriving at South African customs on 20 May – within a week of first ordering.
How does zando make money?
Zando takes out an affordable commission on all of the sold products by the seller. They deliver clients’ orders on behalf of the seller. They ensure customer satisfaction, for they will examine the quality of your product before it is delivered. Their payments are highly secure.
Where is Shein in South Africa?
SHEIN’S WHOLESALE is located in Bloemfontein, South Africa.
Can I use eBucks at zando?
With the largest variety of styles from 300 local and international fashion brands available in its online store, ZANDO, eBucks’ only online fashion partner, makes it easy for South Africans to keep their wardrobes up to date with the latest fashions by making purchases online using their eBucks.
Does Zalando do free returns?
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can send any unworn* item back to us FREE of charge within 100 days of the delivery date.
Does Zalando ship to South Africa?
Your Zalando purchases delivered to your door in South Africa by ColisExpat.