- 1 How can I check my courier status?
- 2 Where is my parcel in DTDC Courier?
- 3 How can I track my Dtdc Courier by mobile number?
- 4 What is reference number in DTDC Courier?
- 5 How do I track my parcel?
- 6 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 7 How long does Dtdc delivery take?
- 8 Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
- 9 Does Dtdc deliver to home?
- 10 Is DTDC deliver on Sunday?
- 11 What is DTDC smile code?
- 12 What is the format of DTDC tracking number?
- 13 How can I get DTDC invoice?
- 14 How do I find my AWB number?
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
Where is my parcel in DTDC Courier?
You can track your consignment on-line or via e-mail or SMS, which ever option is convenient for you. DTDC Web Tracker is Web based shipment tracking Solution which is generally suitable for low volume and non frequent customer. No software installation is required to track the shipment.
How can I track my Dtdc Courier by mobile number?
- To Track your Shipment Type ‘TRACK<space>Consignment Number’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: TRACK B22399923).
- To Check pin-code, Type ‘PIN<space>Pin Code’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: PIN 700019).
What is reference number in DTDC Courier?
DTDC’s Airway Bill has a unique number mentioned as Consignment No. Choose either Airway Bill or Reference Number selection. Enter your Airway Bill or Reference Number in to the Tracking Box provided. To track multiple shipments, you can enter up to 25 Airway Bill or Reference Numbers separated by a comma.
How do I track my parcel?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
How long does Dtdc delivery take?
Estimated delivery time for Express parcel is between 3-7 business days for destination countries. Estimated delivery time for economy documents and parcel (India only) and other countries are between 7-10 business days.
Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
From, 4th May, 2020, we have begun handling shipments in all major pincodes of our network. However, in accordance with MHA guidelines & State regulations, while in a vast majority of pin codes we will pick up and deliver all shipments, in some pin codes we will limit our services to essential shipments only.
Does Dtdc deliver to home?
Domestic Courier Service Domestic Cargo Services for delivering heavier consignments that require special arrangements such as bigger vehicles, dedicated manpower and material handling equipment. It ensures priority deliveries at optimal costs, in both air and surface modes.
Is DTDC deliver on Sunday?
Prime Time Plus Sunday: ensures all types of consignment pick up on the Saturday before 06:00 PM and delivery on Sunday, and is available for select pin-codes across the country.
What is DTDC smile code?
Plz share SMILE CODE ( 2695 ) with ly Agent, for Zero Contact Delivery. @ DTDCIndia @JaagoRe. 3 replies 1 retweet 2 likes. 1. 1.
What is the format of DTDC tracking number?
Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. The most common tracking number format is a combination of 9 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 1 alphabets, following by 8 digits (e.g. Z 000 000 00). Some other less common formats may also exist.
How can I get DTDC invoice?
Corporate customers and Channel partners need to login to the customer’s portal and view their current and old invoices at any point of time. Authorized customers can also download their invoices and print if required. as per their requirement.
How do I find my AWB number?
An AWB or Air Waybill is more commonly known as your FedEx shipping label. This is usually generated on FedEx.com and contains all of the package information as well as its barcoding and the 12 digit number used to track your shipment on its journey.