- 1 Where is the Courier Post?
- 2 How to cancel Courier Post Subscription?
- 3 How do I contact Courier Post?
- 4 Does Courier Post deliver on Sundays?
- 5 What is a card to call?
- 6 How do I arrange a courier to collect an item?
- 7 What is the latest time a parcel can be delivered?
- 8 How can I check my courier status?
- 9 Can I post a parcel on Sunday?
- 10 Do couriers deliver at night?
Where is the Courier Post?
The Courier-Post is at 301 Cuthbert Blvd. in Cherry Hill. The mailing address is The Courier-Post, P.O. Box 5300, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08034. For customer service and home-delivery, call (800) 677-6289.
How to cancel Courier Post Subscription?
If you decide to cancel your subscription, contact customer service at 1-800-677-6289.
How do I contact Courier Post?
You can contact us by submitting an enquiry, or by phone or post.
- Online enquiry. We aim to reply to enquiries by 5pm the next working day. Complete an online form.
- Phone. In NZ: 0800 501 501. Overseas: +64 9 977 0102.
- Postal address. NZ Post. National Contact Centre. Private Bag 208038. Highbrook. Auckland 2161.
Does Courier Post deliver on Sundays?
Our delivery targets are based on working (NZ business) days which are Monday to Friday (excluding national and regional public holidays). Saturday, Sunday and NZ public holidays are not counted during delivery, so if they occur during your item’s travel time, it will take longer.
What is a card to call?
a small card with the name and often the address of a person or of a couple, for presenting when making a business or social call, for enclosing in gifts, etc. Informal. a prepaid card or charge card that can be used to make a telephone call at home or away from home.
How do I arrange a courier to collect an item?
How to arrange our courier service?
- Head to our quote and book page and enter your parcel details.
- Select your preferred service and pickup/drop off option.
- Choose additional compensation cover if required.
- Pay by credit card, debit card, or Paypal.
- The parcel label will be emailed for you to print and affix to the parcel.
What is the latest time a parcel can be delivered?
Your post should be delivered by 3pm if you live in a town or city, or 4pm if you live in a rural area.
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
Can I post a parcel on Sunday?
A NEW Royal Mail service will mean you can post large parcels on a Sunday for the first time. From today Royal Mail customers will be able to drop off pre-paid parcels and letters at their local delivery office.
Do couriers deliver at night?
Many courier companies are unable to deliver at night or during the early hours of the morning, thanks to a lack of resources – whether that’s vehicles, drivers or administrative staff ready to take bookings. For overnight delivery services, look no further than Speedy Freight.