- 1 Can I send Jewellery by courier?
- 2 How do I send Jewellery?
- 3 How is Jewellery transported India?
- 4 Can we send diamonds by courier?
- 5 How can I send jewelry safely?
- 6 How do you send Jewellery by post?
- 7 Can I send money by post?
- 8 What is the safest way to send important documents?
- 9 Can I send jewelry through FedEx?
- 10 Can we Courier Jewellery from India to USA?
- 11 Can I ship gold jewelry through DHL?
- 12 How do I Courier valuable items?
- 13 Can we Courier gold from Dubai to India?
- 14 How can I send gold from Dubai to India?
- 15 Is it safe to ship jewelry internationally?
Can I send Jewellery by courier?
Coin, bullion, platinum, precious stones, Jewellery, government currency notes or bank notes and articles of gold or silver may be sent by post only in insured letters, insured parcels.
How do I send Jewellery?
The safest way for shipping jewellery is using its original box, if possible. Alternatively, take a small cardboard box and fill it up with cushioning materials. Place the jewellery inside and cover the box with bubble wrap. Carefully shake the box to make sure nothing is moving inside.
How is Jewellery transported India?
Transportation and security Most jewellery retailers hire 3PL (third party logistics) services for transportation as it becomes convenient for them to ensure safety. The jewellery pieces are carefully tagged, counted and sealed in the presence of authorised personnel and delivered to the authorised person.
Can we send diamonds by courier?
1) Shipping is FREE anywhere within India: Diamond Products are shipped thru Blue Dart/ Speed Post / Registered Post Parcel, Non-Diamond Products thru Blue Dart / Speed Post / Registered Post Parcel. All parcels are fully Insured.
How can I send jewelry safely?
Wrap the items A soft packing material such as foam, allied with an adhesive outer wrapping, is the best option to ensure any movement inside the box is limited, nothing moves out of its place and the jewellery remains protected throughout delivery.
How do you send Jewellery by post?
If you’re sending valuables, money or jewellery in the post, you should use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®.
- diamonds and precious stones.
- watches – the cases of which are made wholly or mainly of precious metal.
- similar articles with an intrinsic value other than the value of the workmanship.
Can I send money by post?
If you’re sending valuables, money or jewellery in the post, you should use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®. Money should be packaged securely and shouldn’t be visible from the outside. Don’t indicate anywhere on the packaging that money is enclosed.
What is the safest way to send important documents?
Registered Mail is the most secure way to send a package through the USPS. As part of the security conditions for this mail class, Registered Mail must be sent with proof of mailing which requires a trip to the Post Office (you cannot deposit your package in a collection box).
Can I send jewelry through FedEx?
When you’re shipping high-value jewelry items, you need expert shipping. That’s why we offer FedEx Declared Value Advantage. This service allows eligible customers to declare a value of up to USD $100,000 on jewelry, gemstones, and precious metals (normally limited to USD $1,000*).
Can we Courier Jewellery from India to USA?
Since any form of precious metals are banned to be exported from India, they ship artificial Jewelry from India to the USA. You can buy your favorite jewelry from any Indian online shopping store and Shoppre will deliver them to your doorstep in the USA within 3-6 business days.
Can I ship gold jewelry through DHL?
According to DHL, shipping gold bullion is akin to shipping illegal drugs, guns, and pornography (none are allowed without express written permission from DHL). The following commodities are NOT acceptable for transport by DHL – UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, including domestic (USA) moves.
How do I Courier valuable items?
How to pack fragile or high value goods
- Use rigid boxes. Lightweight boxes may keep the weight of your shipment down, but they put fragile goods at serious risk of damage.
- Fill empty spaces. Keep your shipment as robust as possible by filling any excess voids.
- Let a pallet take the heavy load.
Can we Courier gold from Dubai to India?
If you declare your gold jewellery at customs and are also paying up the fixed import duty, there will be no limit imposed on the amount of gold you can bring to India.
How can I send gold from Dubai to India?
Any piece of jewelry studded with expensive gems and pearls can’t be imported from Dubai to India. The gold can either be brought as an item in checked baggage or it can be imported within 15 days of an individual’s arrival in India in the form of a piece of unaccompanied baggage.
Is it safe to ship jewelry internationally?
The higher quality materials hold up better to the harsh treatment international shipments commonly receive from postal services in other countries. Be sure to use discreet packaging as well when shipping jewelry internationally. A perfectly delivered piece of jewelry is worth the few extra pennies in quality material.