- 1 Where is the consignment number in professional courier?
- 2 What is consignment no in professional courier?
- 3 Is tracking number and consignment number same?
- 4 How do I find my professional courier tracking number?
- 5 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 6 Can we track professional courier?
- 7 How can I track a courier?
- 8 How many digits is a consignment number?
- 9 What do you mean by consignment number?
- 10 How do I find my tracking number?
- 11 What if consignment details not found?
- 12 How does a consignment number look like?
- 13 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
Where is the consignment number in professional courier?
The professional courier tracking number consists of a 7-11 digit tracking number which is printed on the slip that you have received at the time of booking the parcel for delivery. This number is provided by the professional courier agents.
What is consignment no in professional courier?
This booking slip of invoice having tracking bumber/consignment number is a combination of 3 Alphabett, represt the Zone/District followed by 7-11 digits (eg: PCD12345678) When you wish to track your parcel then you should use this 7-11 digit tracking number in our website and also you can call the professional courier
Is tracking number and consignment number same?
Tracking number and consignment numbers are the same, they allow the buyer to track the package.
How do I find my professional courier tracking number?
Professional Courier Track Status
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
Can we track professional courier?
Professional Courier Tracking Track courier provides an online automatic tracking system to track Professional Courier shipments. You can track the current status of the parcel instead of visiting the courier location or calling customer service center.
How can I track a courier?
Trackcourier.io is an online tool to track shipments. It supports 152 different couriers including Aramex, Bluedart, Delhivery, DHL, DTDC, FedEx and Trackon. History page allows easy access to previously tracked shipments.
How many digits is a consignment number?
The consignment number has 13 digits which are an alpha numeral.
What do you mean by consignment number?
The consignment number is your permanent reference number for your shipment. It can be used to track your shipment at any time. Every shipment needs a consignment note with a unique TNT consignment number. It contains all the necessary details and accompanies your package through its journey.
How do I find my tracking number?
Using Your Tracking Number to Track a Package Online. Identify your tracking number in your email or product receipt. Check your shipping confirmation to find the unique tracking number assigned to your order. It should be clearly displayed somewhere in the body of the email.
What if consignment details not found?
Reasons for ‘consignment details not found’ message The parcel or courier has just booked and it will take some time to show the tracking details. You may have entered the wrong tracking code. So, double-check the tracking code. 60 days may have passed since the courier has booked.
How does a consignment number look like?
It is not a tough task to find the consignment number in the slip if you are unaware of it! Bring the slip and take a look at the printed information. In the second line, you will find a 13 digit code. This code is a combination of alphabets and numbers.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.