- 1 What is there to find in the Courier’s Mile?
- 2 How many nukes are in the couriers mile?
- 3 Where is Ulysses after lonesome road?
- 4 How many nukes are in Ulysses Temple?
- 5 Can you return to the divide?
- 6 How do you beat lonesome road?
- 7 How do you stop the missile from Lonesome Road?
- 8 Where is Big MT in real life?
- 9 Can you bring Ede to lonesome road?
- 10 Can you get Ulysses as a follower?
- 11 What happens if you nuke the Legion?
- 12 How do I start Lonesome Road?
- 13 What should I bring to the Lonesome Road DLC?
What is there to find in the Courier’s Mile?
There is a random set of high-end armor inside a metal box in the very north part of the map, close to where the nuclear warhead is. The metal box is inside a destroyed two-story building to the right of the warhead, next to a fridge, emergency kits, med kits, and ammo boxes.
How many nukes are in the couriers mile?
Requirements. The Courier must find and detonate all 30 warheads in the Divide.
Where is Ulysses after lonesome road?
If Ulysses lives, after the quest The End or The Apocalypse, he can be found near the pass to canyon wreckage, where he will help the Courier make campfire recipes.
How many nukes are in Ulysses Temple?
Ulysses’ Temple (6) Six warheads lying in plain sight among missiles, once the Courier has taken the elevator down to the temple’s missile bunker.
Can you return to the divide?
Yep, you can go back to Zion, Big Mt, and the Divide whenever you want.
How do you beat lonesome road?
Lonesome Road Walkthrough
- Condemned to repeat it. Decide the fate of all the Divide dwellers.
- Hometown Hero. Complete Lonesome Road.
- Rocket’s Red Glare. Acquire all upgrades for the Divide’s signature weapon.
- ED-Ecated. Find all of ED-E’s upgrades in the Divide.
- Warhead Hunter. Detonate all of the warheads in the Divide.
How do you stop the missile from Lonesome Road?
Go to the missile control panel and attempt to stop the missile launch. Select to have ED-E hack the missiles and stop the launch.
Where is Big MT in real life?
Based off the descriptions provided by notes and NPCs in-game, the location of the Big MT is likely the real-world “Kingston Peak”. It is located south of the Divide and Las Vegas, and is also in a remote area making supply lines difficult for the NCR.
Can you bring Ede to lonesome road?
ED-E can carry faction armor, unlike his counterpart in the Mojave. Completing the Lonesome Road add-on without freeing ED-E from Ulysses’ Temple awards the Courier with the Lonesome Road perk.
Can you get Ulysses as a follower?
After finishing the events of Lonesome Road, if Ulysses survived, you can recruit him as a permanent companion to follow you throughout the Mojave.
What happens if you nuke the Legion?
The only place where ghoulified Caesar’s Legion members can be found is at Dry Wells, if the Courier have directed the nuke to Legion territory (except for the marked men). However, with The Apocalypse, the player character gains access to the Long 15 and/or Dry Wells, and their subsequent loot.
How do I start Lonesome Road?
Lonesome Road: After you step out into the Mojave for the first time, a new radio signal (titled only Radio Signal) appears, and a new quest (The Reunion). Follow the quest marker to the Canyon Wreckage and go into the Divide to start walking along the Lonesome Road.
What should I bring to the Lonesome Road DLC?
Bring all your weapons, your convictions. Your flag of the bull, two-headed bear. Or whatever flag you’re flying now. [You take a sip from your trusty Vault 13 Canteen.] Death is a preferable alternative to communism!
- Fallout: New Vegas.
- What should I take with me to Lonesome Road? Weapons/Armor wise.