- 1 Which network is used by ultra mobile?
- 2 Does Ultra Mobile supports eSIM?
- 3 Is Ultra Mobile owned by T-Mobile?
- 4 How can I recharge my Ultra Mobile SIM card?
- 5 Is Ultra Mobile a good carrier?
- 6 Who is Ultra Mobile owned by?
- 7 Is Ultra Mobile and mint mobile the same?
- 8 Is Ultra Mobile VoIP?
- 9 Where is Ultra Mobile located?
- 10 Is Ultra Mobile really unlimited?
- 11 Will Ultra Mobile lock my phone?
- 12 Can I transfer my number to Ultra Mobile?
- 13 How can I check my data usage on ultra mobile?
- 14 How do I get my account number and PIN from ultra mobile?
- 15 What’s my ultra mobile account number?
Which network is used by ultra mobile?
Ultra Mobile is a T-Mobile MVNO that launched in October 2012, and the company added support for T-Mobile’s LTE network in June. T-Mobile launched the GoSmart brand nationwide in February 2013, and recently refreshed its plans to increase the data speeds of its mid-tier plan and cut the price of its high-end plan.
Does Ultra Mobile supports eSIM?
The Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra also have eSIM. As we mentioned, eSIM support has also come to the Moto Razr flip phone.
Is Ultra Mobile owned by T-Mobile?
Ultra Mobile is a T-Mobile MVNO that focuses on offering low cost plans for those that have a need for international calling and texting. Unlimited global calling and texting is available to over 75 locations on all single line monthly plans.
How can I recharge my Ultra Mobile SIM card?
How do I recharge my account?
- Online: Visit my.ultramobile.com and select the “Recharge” tab in the left-hand navigation.
- By Phone: To recharge via phone, call Ultra Mobile customer care at 888-777-0446, or just dial 611 from your Ultra Mobile phone.
Is Ultra Mobile a good carrier?
Good service, very cheap for unlimited national calls and texts. As long as you are in T-Mobile (US) coverage, this is a great solution for someone who just wants to make/receive phone calls and text messages, and doesn’t have any data need. Bring you own phone.
Who is Ultra Mobile owned by?
It uses T-Mobile’s cellular infrastructure. The MVNO launched beneath Costa Mesa, California-based Ultra Mobile in 2016 and the brand was only recently incorporated as its own entity. Ultra Mobile CEO David Glickman is also the CEO of Mint Mobile.
Is Ultra Mobile and mint mobile the same?
Best answer: Technically, yes. Mint Mobile is a subsidiary of Ultra Mobile, and both are MVNOs on T-Mobile’s 4G LTE and 5G network that offer a variety of prepaid plans at affordable prices.
Is Ultra Mobile VoIP?
Ultra Mobile’s updated PayGO plan is a very good improvement over what was previously offered. And TextNow offers a free plan with unlimited talk and text and no data, but it does rely on VoIP for phone calls. Unfortunately, Ultra Mobile’s PayGO plan isn’t as readily available as offerings from competing providers.
Where is Ultra Mobile located?
Costa Mesa, California, U.S.
Is Ultra Mobile really unlimited?
All of Ultra’s plans include unlimited talk and text to over 80 countries and cheap rates for plenty more. You can check out the full list of international rates on Ultra’s website.
Will Ultra Mobile lock my phone?
If you begin your Ultra Mobile registration and your phone says, “Restricted” or “Contact Service Provider,” doesn’t allow you to make calls, or won’t grant access to your phone book, the phone is most likely locked.
Can I transfer my number to Ultra Mobile?
Yes, you can transfer your existing number from your current carrier. To authorize the release of your phone number to Ultra Mobile, you will need the following information from your current carrier: your account number, the corresponding PIN code, and your billing zip code.
How can I check my data usage on ultra mobile?
Sign into your Ultra Mobile account to find usage information conveniently located on the homepage. With a Text Message: To check your INTL minute balance, text the word BAL to 6700. To check your data usage, text the word DATA to 6700.
How do I get my account number and PIN from ultra mobile?
- Account number: Found at the top left corner of your online account management portal. If you do not have access to the portal call 1-888-777-0446 to get your account number.
- PIN number: The last four digits of your Ultra Mobile phone number.
What’s my ultra mobile account number?
Ultra Mobile – Dial 611 and press 5 to see your account number. Or call Ultra customer service at 888-777-0446 to get your account number. The passcode is the last four digits of your Ultra Mobile phone number. US Cellular – Account number is on the top left corner of you online account page.