- 1 Can you courier medicines?
- 2 Can I send medicine by DTDC Courier?
- 3 Can I send medicine through professional courier?
- 4 Can we send medicines by post?
- 5 Can we courier sanitizer?
- 6 Can you send medicine through DHL?
- 7 Which things are not allowed in courier?
- 8 Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
- 9 Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
- 10 Which courier service is best?
- 11 How much time does it take for professional courier?
- 12 What items Cannot be sent by post?
- 13 How do I send a parcel by post?
- 14 Can I send laptop by post?
Can you courier medicines?
COVID-19 CASES To avail the medicine delivery service, customers need to visit any Blue Dart/DHL counter across India and provide valid medical prescription for sending medicines overseas to their family/ friends through the Blue Dart-DHL’s door-to-door express service, the company said in the release.
Can I send medicine by DTDC Courier?
Goods you are not allowed to send Drugs – Cocaine, Cannabis resin, LSD, Narcotics, Morphine,Opium, Psychotropic substances, etc. Gambling devices, lottery tickets. Human Corpses, Organs or Body Parts.
Can I send medicine through professional courier?
We have partnership with air cargo agencies of all major airlines for the delivery of critical & priority shipments such as medicines and vaccines, perishable commodities such as fruits and vegetables and other time-sensitive cargo by air transport.
Can we send medicines by post?
Minister of Communications, Law & IT Sh. Ravi Shankar Prasad, has instructed Secretary Posts to ensure that delivery of medicines through Speed Post is given the highest priority during lockdown.
Can we courier sanitizer?
Many of the liquids couriers don’t accept are substances that contain alcohol. But other liquids like spirits, vape, aftershave, paints, and even perfumes are considered flammable items. Your courier may not ship these items because they could cause a danger to a carrier.
Can you send medicine through DHL?
DHL Medical Express is available to laboratories, hospitals and research institutes. The following goods are eligible for shipping: Investigational medicinal products: medicines for clinical trials. Patient samples: biological samples sent to laboratories for analysis.
Which things are not allowed in courier?
Banned Commodities – All Services
- Indian Postal Articles.
- Liquids & Semi-liquids *.
- Philately Items.
- Drugs and Narcotics (Illegal).
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition.
Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
From, 4th May, 2020, we have begun handling shipments in all major pincodes of our network. However, in accordance with MHA guidelines & State regulations, while in a vast majority of pin codes we will pick up and deliver all shipments, in some pin codes we will limit our services to essential shipments only.
Is professional courier service available in lockdown?
After lockdown, we may be forced to downsize operations,” said a senior official with Mumbai-based Professional Couriers on condition of anonymity. Currently, nearly 95 per cent of domestic courier business has halted.
Which courier service is best?
10 Fastest Courier Services in India That Save You Time and Money
How much time does it take for professional courier?
Professional Courier Services To deliver the documents that are most important from the customer’s perspective within the next business day, this domestic express would be the right choice. Within 24-48 hours, the parcel will be delivered to any part within India.
What items Cannot be sent by post?
Please see our Wrapping and packaging advice for additional guidance on sending electronic items.
- Environmentally hazardous substances. International – Not allowed in the mail.
- Environmental waste.
- Flammable liquids.
- Flammable solids.
- Frozen water.
- Goods made in foreign prisons.
- Guns for sporting use.
How do I send a parcel by post?
For example, if u want to post a letter then here are the steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: Buy an envelope from the post office and inserting the letter inside the envelope, paste it and write ‘speed post’ at the top.
- Step 2: Mention the receiver’s name, postal address and phone number on the left side of the envelope.
Can I send laptop by post?
To post a laptop, the first step is to remove the power cable and other detachable items, such as an additional keyboard, mouse or even a USB memory drive. Ensure the laptop is securely in the closed position and wrap it up in a protective layer of bubble wrap, we recommend a minimum of 5cm.