- 1 Is the Courier Journal a newspaper?
- 2 What is the largest newspaper by circulation in Kentucky?
- 3 How old is the Courier Journal?
- 4 What is the phone number for The Courier Journal?
- 5 Who runs the Courier Journal?
- 6 What is the name of the newspaper in Lexington Kentucky?
- 7 Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
- 8 How much does the Courier Journal cost?
- 9 How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal?
- 10 How do I contact the Louisville Courier Journal?
Is the Courier Journal a newspaper?
The Courier-Journal, morning daily newspaper published in Louisville, Kentucky, long recognized as one of the outstanding regional newspapers of the United States.
What is the largest newspaper by circulation in Kentucky?
There are total 170 Newspapers available in Kentucky state. The biggest Newspaper according to circulation is LOUISVILLE COURIER-JOURNAL and serving city is LOUISVILLE.
How old is the Courier Journal?
The first edition of the Courier Journal on Sunday, Nov. 8, 1868, was only four pages, but it was packed with news.
What is the phone number for The Courier Journal?
If you did not receive your newspaper, please report a delivery issue by visiting account.courier-journal.com/delivery-issue/, clicking the chat link below, or calling Customer Service at 1-800-866-2211 and saying “delivery issue.”
Who runs the Courier Journal?
The Courier-Journal, also known as the Louisville Courier Journal (and informally The C-J or The Courier), is the highest circulation newspaper in Kentucky. It is owned by Gannett and billed as “Part of the USA Today Network”.
What is the name of the newspaper in Lexington Kentucky?
The Lexington Herald-Leader is a newspaper owned by The McClatchy Company and based in Lexington, Kentucky.
Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
Mary Irby-Jones, a veteran journalist who stresses community outreach, was named the top editor of The Courier Journal on Tuesday. She said it will be an “honor” to become executive editor of the news organization, which has earned 11 Pulitzer Prizes, including one for breaking news in 2020.
How much does the Courier Journal cost?
Unlimited Digital Access: $39.00/yr. promotional rate, then $59.00/yr promotional rate * We’re thrilled that you’ve decided to subscribe. Your subscription includes full access on desktop, tablet and mobile.
How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal?
Classified Ads A: To place an ad by phone, please contact us at 502-582-2622 or visit our Classifieds Self Service portal. Q: Who do I contact for general questions about classified ads? A: Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer your question.
How do I contact the Louisville Courier Journal?
- Mailing Address: The Courier-Journal. P.O. Box 740031. Louisville, KY 40201-7431.
- Customer Service: (800) 866-2211.
- Main Switchboard: (502) 582-4011.
- Advertising: (888) 702-2585.
- Classified Advertising: (502) 582-2622.