- 1 How long does PEP take to deliver?
- 2 How does PEP delivery work?
- 3 How do I track my pep parcel?
- 4 How do I send a parcel through PEP?
- 5 Is PAXI working during lockdown?
- 6 Can I send TV through courier?
- 7 What do I need to collect a parcel at Pep?
- 8 What does in transit mean?
- 9 How do I courier a parcel?
- 10 What do I need to collect my PAXI parcel?
- 11 How much does it cost to send a parcel through PEP?
How long does PEP take to deliver?
Depending on the service type chosen, delivery can take between 3 to 7 Business Days (for main centres), provided the parcel is dropped off before 15h00. For delivery to outlying or rural areas (60km or more from a main centre), the service can take between 7 to 10 Business Days.
How does PEP delivery work?
We’ll deliver to the nearest PAXI point closest to the receiver. There is a PAXI Point near you with a PAXI points in PEP, PEP home, PEP cell and Shoe City in South Africa. PAXI is used extensively by small businesses and entrepreneurs.
How do I track my pep parcel?
To track your PAXI parcel simply visit www.paxi.co.za or chat to us on WhatsApp 060 070 2492.
How do I send a parcel through PEP?
How to send a parcel?
- PAXI POINT. Choose a PAXI Point.
- BUY A BAG. Buy a PAXI bag. size and service type.
- DROP A PARCEL. Buy and drop your PAXI bag.
- IDENTIFICATION. Ensure you have your ID and. receiver’s cell phone number.
- TRACK IT. Track your parcel on our website. or WhatsApp on 060 072 2492.
Is PAXI working during lockdown?
Couriers are allowed to operate during Hard Lockdown. PAXI works in partnership with various retail and courier partners.
Can I send TV through courier?
If you’ve still got the original box your telly came in, you might think you can just slip it back in with no extra protection and send it on its way with a courier. These boxes won’t provide enough protection for your TV when it’s in transit with a courier and being handled at multiple depots.
What do I need to collect a parcel at Pep?
How to Collect a PAXI parcel?
- Collection SMS. PAXI will update you on the journey. of your parcel via SMS.
- Bring Id & Pin. Bring your proof of identification and. OTP pin when collecting your parcel.
- Scan. Your PAXI bag will get scanned out.
- And you’re ready to go!
What does in transit mean?
In Transit means your package is traveling to you and the carrier anticipates it will arrive safely. So if your estimated delivery date has come and gone and your package is described as “In Transit” that means the carrier is still working on getting it to you but they haven’t been able to re-estimate when.
How do I courier a parcel?
How to send a parcel in five easy steps
- Label your parcel. It goes without saying that your parcel should contain both the sender’s and the recipient’s address.
- Picking a courier service. The second step is picking a courier service that meets your needs.
- Inquire about special shipments.
- Booking a pickup.
- Track your parcel.
What do I need to collect my PAXI parcel?
Collect PARCELS with PAXI Go to the chosen PAXI Point and collect your parcel using your Proof of Identity (ID, passport or driver’s license) and the collection PIN you received via SMS.
How much does it cost to send a parcel through PEP?
It’s totally affordable with standard parcel pricing starting at just R59. 95! Easy, convenient, affordable, and reliable, PAXI is the ideal way to send gifts, products and documents between any two Pep and Shoe City collection points in South Africa.