- 1 Can PAN card application be sent by courier?
- 2 Where do I send my PAN card application?
- 3 How can I send PAN application by post?
- 4 How can I deliver PAN card?
- 5 How can I get PAN card in 2 days?
- 6 How many types of PAN applications are there?
- 7 What are the documents required to send PAN card?
- 8 Is Aadhaar mandatory for PAN?
- 9 Is Aadhaar card enough for PAN card?
- 10 What is PAN number?
- 11 Is PAN card free of cost?
- 12 What is eSign in PAN card?
- 13 How many days will it take to get PAN?
- 14 Is physical PAN card required?
- 15 How can I check my PAN card status by name?
Can PAN card application be sent by courier?
Application for fresh allotment of PAN can be made through Internet. Payment of application fee can be made through credit/debit card or net-banking. Once the application and payment is accepted, the applicant is required to send the supporting documents through courier/post to NSDL/UTITSL.
Where do I send my PAN card application?
If Physical mode of submission is selected in Online PAN application then the acknowledgment duly signed, affixed with photographs (in case of ‘Individuals’) along with demand draft, if any, and proof of identity, proof of address and proof of date of birth (applicable for Individuals & Karta of HUF) needs to be sent
How can I send PAN application by post?
You should super-scribe the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN -N-15 DIGIT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER’ (For e.g. ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN — N-881010200000097’). You can send this envelope via post or courier and it should reach NSDL within 15 days from the date of online application.
How can I deliver PAN card?
Steps to Track PAN Delivery Status Online through the NSDL Portal
- Visit TIN-NSDL’s PAN Card Tracking Portal.
- In the “Application Type” option, select “PAN-New/Change Request” from the drop-down list.
- Now enter the “Acknowledgement Number” and the security code.
How can I get PAN card in 2 days?
Still, the applicant can still obtain a PAN card in just 2 days time by applying for it on the NSDL website. You too can apply for a PAN card by filling up an application in Form 49A or Form 49AA. The application can be made online through NSDL website www.tin-nsdl.com.
How many types of PAN applications are there?
There are two types of PAN card forms i.e. Form 49A and Form 49AA. Form 49A: Form 49A is supposed to be filled by Indian nationals. Minors and students can also apply for PAN card by filling form 49A. Form 49AA: Form 49AA is supposed to be filled by foreign nationals who wish to obtain a PAN card in India.
What are the documents required to send PAN card?
- Voter’s ID card.
- Aadhar card.
- Ration card having Applicant’s photo.
- Driving License.
- Photo ID card which are issued by central government, state government or any undertaking of public sector
- A certificate issued by a bank that should be duly attested, containing applicant’s photo and the bank a/c number.
Is Aadhaar mandatory for PAN?
Aadhaar is compulsory for PAN application. You also have to give proof for date of birth when applying for PAN.
Is Aadhaar card enough for PAN card?
New Delhi: In order to get a PAN, you no longer have to fill a detailed application form. Your Aadhaar number is sufficient. The facility is now available for all those Permanent Account Number (PAN) applicants who possess a valid Aadhaar number and have a mobile number registered in the UIDAI database.
What is PAN number?
PAN is a ten-digit unique alphanumeric number issued by the Income Tax Department. PAN is issued in the form of a laminated plastic card (commonly known as PAN card). Last character, i.e., the tenth character is an alphabetic check digit.
Is PAN card free of cost?
The charges for applying for PAN is Rs. 93 (Excluding Goods and Services tax) for Indian communication address and Rs. 864 (Excluding Goods and Services tax) for foreign communication address. Payment of application fee can be made through credit/debit card, demand draft or net-banking.
What is eSign in PAN card?
eSign is an online electronic signature service that can facilitate an Aadhaar holder to digitally sign a document. An Aadhaar holder can now sign a document after Biometric/One Time Password authentication thus requiring no paper based application form or documents.
How many days will it take to get PAN?
On submission of the PAN Card application form, it would generally take between 15-20 working days for the PAN card to be issued. Now, however, applicant can receive their PAN card in 2 days. The process is outlined below: Visit the NSDL website and select the appropriate form from the options provided.
Is physical PAN card required?
Every person has a business or profession with total sale, turnover, or gross receipts that are likely to exceed Rs 5 lakh in any previous year has to obtain a PAN card. Additionally, every person who wants to carry on a specified financial transactions in which quoting of PAN is mandatory must also obtain a PAN card.
How can I check my PAN card status by name?
Check PAN Card Status through Name and Date of Birth
- Step 1: Go the official website of Income Tax E-Filing at https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Step 3: Enter details like your PAN Number, Full Name, Date of Birth.
- Step 4: Select the status as applicable.
- Step 5: Enter the Captcha code to verify the details.