- 1 How do I contact ECOM Express?
- 2 Is ECOM Express profitable?
- 3 Which courier franchise is best?
- 4 How can I call back ECOM express delivery boy?
- 5 Who is the owner of Ecom Express?
- 6 Which companies use Ecom Express?
- 7 Is Delhivery a unicorn?
- 8 How do I become a delivery boy for Amazon?
- 9 What is the salary of flipkart delivery boy?
- 10 How do I start my own courier business?
- 11 Is Delhivery franchise profitable?
- 12 How do I start a delivery business?
How do I contact ECOM Express?
- For shipment related or any other query. Please contact. +91-8376888888 (from 8:00am to 10:00pm)
- If you want to sign up for our services, Please contact. +91-8826398220 (from 8:00am to 10:00pm)
- For Verification of Employment of former employees. Please write to. [email protected]
Is ECOM Express profitable?
Ecom Express—Growth and Revenue Ecom Express’ revenue got increased from INR 579 Cr in the fiscal year 2017-2018 to INR 1018 Cr in 2018-2019, which is a 76% increase. The net loss is also reduced from INR 526 Cr to INR 129 Cr, thus 2018-2019 is a virtuous year of revenue accomplishment for Ecom Express.
Which courier franchise is best?
The top courier franchise in India are:
- Day Xpress Courier and Cargo Services.
- King Worldwide.
- Shree Venkateswara Cargo Express.
- SpreadWings Courier & Cargo.
- Pick Me Express.
- Elbex Courier.
- Super Fast Logistics.
How can I call back ECOM express delivery boy?
Ecom Express Customer Care Number
- Ecom Express Customer Care – +91-8376 888888.
- Looking to sign up for our Ecom shipping services?
- Website – EcomExpress.in.
- Registered Office.
- Corporate Office.
Who is the owner of Ecom Express?
T.A. Krishnan – Co -Founder & Chief Executive Officer – Ecom Express Private Limited | LinkedIn.
Which companies use Ecom Express?
Satyanarayana and Sanjeev Saxena, the company’s clients include Amazon, Flipkart and HomeShop18. Ecom Express focuses on the e-commerce segment and delivers to around 25,000 pin codes across 2,400 cities in India.
Is Delhivery a unicorn?
Delhivery became a unicorn in 2019 when it raised $413 million in a Series F round led by SoftBank Vision Fund, along with existing investors Carlyle Group and Fosun International. It was then valued at $1.5 billion.
How do I become a delivery boy for Amazon?
How to Join as Amazon Delivery Boy Job
- To become a Delivery Boy in Amazon company, you have to apply by visiting the URL logistics.amazon.in/applynow.
- First of all an account has to be created on the site and to open an account, it is mandatory to have an email id and mobile number.
What is the salary of flipkart delivery boy?
Average Flipkart Delivery Boy salary in India is ₹ 1.1 Lakhs for less than 1 to 31 years of experience. Delivery Boy salary at Flipkart ranges between ₹0.1 Lakhs to ₹ 2.5 Lakhs.
How do I start my own courier business?
How to start a courier service business
- Start with a business plan.
- Develop a cash flow projection.
- Understand and define the brand of service.
- Determine needed vehicle(s)
- Prepare/acquire the right items/equipment.
- If needed, look for additional financing.
- Hire the right people.
- Invest in good marketing.
Is Delhivery franchise profitable?
Profit Percentage Profit is a major concern or the most contributing factor while deciding on a brand’s Franchise. According to Delhivery, the expected or anticipated returns on investment is around 15%.
How do I start a delivery business?
A Step-by-Step Guide to Start a Food Delivery Business in India
- 1 Growing Demand for Food Delivery Businesses.
- 2 Find a Niche.
- 3 Define Your Target Audience.
- 4 Create a Website.
- 5 Curate a Mobile App.
- 6 Strong Delivery Network.
- 7 Obtain Licenses.
- 8 Market Your Website.