- 1 How do courier contracts work in EVE?
- 2 How do you pick up cargo EVE Online?
- 3 How do you deliver items in EVE Online?
- 4 How do you get contracts in EVE?
- 5 What are contracts in EVE?
- 6 How do I set up a courier contract?
- 7 How do you make money in EVE Online?
- 8 What is the best mining ship in EVE Online?
- 9 What does repackaging do in EVE Online?
- 10 How do I move my ship in EVE?
- 11 How do you trade items in EVE?
- 12 How do you trade items in EVE echoes?
- 13 How does asset safety work Eve?
How do courier contracts work in EVE?
Courier contracts are created to formalize the moving of items between locations by other players. The items selected during contract creation will be packaged into a “Plastic Wrap” package, which will be given to the contractor to be delivered to the target location.
How do you pick up cargo EVE Online?
Click ‘items’ on the left hand side bar I think. Then right-click your ship, select ‘Open Cargohold ‘ and then drag the item into your hold. IIRC.:) And don’t forget, to ‘deliver’ the goods, reverse the process – take the items from your ship cargo and place them in the hangar of the station.
How do you deliver items in EVE Online?
All you have to do is select the item(s) and right click “Deliver to “, then select the name of the pilot and click “Deliver”. The item leaves your hanger and goes into a Delivery hanger that only the other pilot can access.
How do you get contracts in EVE?
To create an item exchange contract, right click on the item you intend to contract and select ‘Create Contract’.
- Make sure the contract type is ‘Item exchange’.
- Confirm the items you wish to contract in this window and select ‘Next’.
- The third window allows you to set a price for the item and the contract duration.
What are contracts in EVE?
Contracts are a way of creating a formalized agreement between two entities for the transfer or transport of items and ISK. Unlike the trade window, a contract cannot be altered by the owner once it has been submitted, thus making scams much less likely (though far from impossible).
How do I set up a courier contract?
How To Start A Courier Business
- Choose The Right Vehicle. To start your courier service you will need a reliable source of transportation to deliver packages.
- Buy The Right Equipment.
- Name Your Business.
- Insure Your Business.
- Marketing Your Courier Services.
- Join The GoShare Team.
- Save Your Receipts.
How do you make money in EVE Online?
Of course, there are dozens of other methods to make money in Eve Online. You can go pirate and demand ransoms or become a bounty hunter and collect bounties on those pirates. You can scam your way into ISK or you can steal from your corporation or alliance. You can even suicide gank in highsec for profit.
What is the best mining ship in EVE Online?
What are the Best Mining Ships in Eve Online?
- Orca (Best AFK mining ship)
- Hulk (Best mid-game mining ship)
- Procurer (Best ‘Beginner’ mining shi.
- Venture (Best intro mining ship)
What does repackaging do in EVE Online?
Assembled ships and modules can be repackaged, in order to: Sell them on the market, as only packaged modules and ships can be sold on the market. Reduce the size of ships in order to transport them (e.g. in an industrial ship), as packaged ships take up far less space than assembled ships.
How do I move my ship in EVE?
Just wondering what the best way of moving all my ships to one place is? Thanks in advance. right click on your ship(once docked) and pick “Leave Ship” and you`ll be in your pod. IF you can fly an Industrial Ship, repacking your ships and put it in your hold is the best way though.
How do you trade items in EVE?
Use a contract, or you can deliver the items to them directly in an upwell structure using the right click menu on your items while they’re in your hanger. You can also trade if you’re in the same station. You can even pre-fit the ship and as a whole contract or deliver or direct trade as mentioned above.
How do you trade items in EVE echoes?
The first thing that you need to understand about trading in EVE Echoes is that it requires you to be present at the ITC Station – you can’t do so while you’re in the space. Once you’ve successfully docked at an ITC Station, you can start trading. Once you’ve docked at an ITC Station, it’s time to start trading.
How does asset safety work Eve?
Asset safety is a means of mitigating the risk associated with storing items inside destructable structures, and serves as an intermediate “inventory” for player assets that were stored in a player-owned structure that has been destroyed or unanchored (subject to certain limitations).