- 1 How do courier contracts work in EVE Online?
- 2 How do I set up a courier contract?
- 3 What are contracts in EVE?
- 4 How do you move ships in EVE?
- 5 How do you make money hauling in EVE Online?
- 6 How do you send a ship in EVE Online?
- 7 How much does it cost to start a courier service?
- 8 How do courier services get clients?
- 9 How do I become an independent medical courier?
- 10 How do I accept contracts in EVE?
- 11 How do you trade items in EVE echoes?
- 12 How do you haul in EVE?
How do courier contracts work in EVE Online?
Courier contracts are created to formalize the moving of items between locations by other players. The items selected during contract creation will be packaged into a “Plastic Wrap” package, which will be given to the contractor to be delivered to the target location.
How do I set up a courier contract?
How To Start A Courier Business
- Choose The Right Vehicle. To start your courier service you will need a reliable source of transportation to deliver packages.
- Buy The Right Equipment.
- Name Your Business.
- Insure Your Business.
- Marketing Your Courier Services.
- Join The GoShare Team.
- Save Your Receipts.
What are contracts in EVE?
Contracts are a way of creating a formalized agreement between two entities for the transfer or transport of items and ISK. Unlike the trade window, a contract cannot be altered by the owner once it has been submitted, thus making scams much less likely (though far from impossible).
How do you move ships in EVE?
right click on your ship(once docked) and pick “Leave Ship” and you`ll be in your pod. IF you can fly an Industrial Ship, repacking your ships and put it in your hold is the best way though.
How do you make money hauling in EVE Online?
There are so many ways to earn ISK in Eve, so find one you like doing! You can get ‘paid’ for hauling by buying-low, adding value (which is what hauling is: a value-added service), and selling at a higher price. Buy ore, compress it, optionally refine it, and haul to market.
How do you send a ship in EVE Online?
Use a contract, or you can deliver the items to them directly in an upwell structure using the right click menu on your items while they’re in your hanger. You can also trade if you’re in the same station. You can even pre-fit the ship and as a whole contract or deliver or direct trade as mentioned above.
How much does it cost to start a courier service?
If you have a dependable vehicle and a cell phone, you can start a courier service. It’s a simple business to start and operate, so you don’t need a lot of money to start up. in fact, you can start a courier service with $900 or less!
How do courier services get clients?
Here are five to get you started:
- Networking. Like any business, networking is a great way to promote your courier service.
- Press release. Write a press release that tells about your business.
- Craigslist.org. There are many web sites online where you can advertise your services completely free.
- Web site or blog.
How do I become an independent medical courier?
The qualifications needed to work as a medical courier-independent contractor include a driver’s license, a clean driving record, and a high school diploma. Medical couriers must know or be willing to learn procedures for transporting medical documents and specimens.
How do I accept contracts in EVE?
Item Exchange Contract
- Make sure the contract type is ‘Item exchange’.
- Confirm the items you wish to contract in this window and select ‘Next’.
- The third window allows you to set a price for the item and the contract duration.
- The last window displays the contract as you have set it up.
How do you trade items in EVE echoes?
The first thing that you need to understand about trading in EVE Echoes is that it requires you to be present at the ITC Station – you can’t do so while you’re in the space. Once you’ve successfully docked at an ITC Station, you can start trading. Once you’ve docked at an ITC Station, it’s time to start trading.
How do you haul in EVE?
Getting into hauling is relatively simple. All you need is a character with a fairly low level of ship command and trade skills, and a suitable industrial ship. Hauling may sound like an easy way to get rich in EVE – and in fact you can earn millions of ISK per hour of effort, if you do it correctly.