- 1 How can I track my Blue Dart courier?
- 2 How can I track a courier?
- 3 What happens if Blue Dart Courier is not delivered?
- 4 Can I pick my courier from Blue Dart office?
- 5 How long does Blue Dart take to deliver passport?
- 6 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 7 How can I track a parcel with tracking number?
- 8 Does Bluedart deliver at night?
- 9 Does Blue Dart ask for OTP for delivery?
- 10 How long does it take for a courier to deliver?
- 11 How much does Delhivery cost?
- 12 How are Blue Dart courier fees calculated?
How can I track my Blue Dart courier?
Bluedart Courier Tracking Online
- Get the Waybill / AWB number or the reference number from the receipt.
- If you have the Waybill or AWB number, select the first button.
- After selecting click on the Track status button.
- The current status of your courier or parcel will be displayed.
How can I track a courier?
Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.
What happens if Blue Dart Courier is not delivered?
In the case of an undelivered shipment, he can choose to receive delivery details by email or SMS. To receive an automated advice when a shipment is delivered, the customer just sends a message to [email protected] followed by the waybill number.
Can I pick my courier from Blue Dart office?
Schedule-a-pickup service allows you to register a pickup online for all services that require a door pickup. This service is available for locations serviced by Blue Dart. Currently, this service is only available from Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai – Mondays to Saturdays.
How long does Blue Dart take to deliver passport?
If you opted to pick the passport from the 11 service centers then the passport has to be collected within 14 days; or if you opted for one of the 22 Blue Dart Courier service locations then the passport has to be picked within 7 days; otherwise it will be sent back to the Embassy or Consulate.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
How can I track a parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
Does Bluedart deliver at night?
Blue dart works day and night to deliver parcel to their customer. For commercial or 24 hrs express delivery you can use Blue dart aviation. Blue dart cargo shipments operates night and delivery in next day early morning.
Does Blue Dart ask for OTP for delivery?
Further, Blue Dart does not not ask for a PIN or OTP number from its Customers for any payments. This security notice does not affect the obligation of a consignee to pay shipping, customs, GST or similar applicable charges, where these are properly payable at the time of delivery.
How long does it take for a courier to deliver?
The courier delivery time will be 1-3 days after your parcel has been collected.
How much does Delhivery cost?
Delhivery charges Rs. 30 to 35 to pick and deliver a 500 gm. packet in NCR, Rs. 40-45 for transferring a packet (same weight) to metro cities and Rs 50 for tier-2 and tier-3 cities.
How are Blue Dart courier fees calculated?
Charges will be based on the weight of the shipment in kgs or fractions thereof and may be assessable either on the gross weight of the shipment or the volume/dimensional weight of the shipment – whichever is higher.