- 1 How can I track my professional courier with docket number?
- 2 How can I check my courier status?
- 3 What is docket number tracking?
- 4 How can I track a courier without a docket number?
- 5 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 6 How do I track my Tpcindia Courier?
- 7 How do I track my Velex Courier?
- 8 How do I track my order?
- 9 How can I track my professional courier online?
- 10 What is courier docket?
- 11 How can I track my pod number with Courier?
- 12 Can I track my parcel by name?
- 13 Can I track without tracking number?
- 14 How can I check without a tracking number?
How can I track my professional courier with docket number?
Professional Courier Track Status
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
How can I check my courier status?
Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.
What is docket number tracking?
Client wants to track Docket Number: When the Customer delivers stock to Transporter (GATI) for delivery to customer, customer also hands over the invoice to the GATI to collect the payment from the customer. GATI updates back with a docket number on the next day.
How can I track a courier without a docket number?
The good news is, most package delivery companies let you track your packages even without your tracking number.
- FedEx Delivery Manager. Sign up for a FedEx Delivery Manager account by visiting https://www.fedex.com/apps/fdmenrollment.
- UPS My Choice.
- USPS Informed Delivery.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How do I track my Tpcindia Courier?
TPC India and global parcel tracking online
- Access to TPC website, either TPC India or TPC Globe, find the TPC track and trace page and paste your tracking number.
- Enter your tracking number on this page and click “Track”.
- Contact TPC India customer care number.
How do I track my Velex Courier?
Velex Logistics Courier Tracking
- Customer Care Phone number: 8108102117/18/19.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Address: Jay-Antariksh Bldg, 2nd Floor, Office no.206,Makhwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E)-400059, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How do I track my order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
How can I track my professional courier online?
Professional Courier Tracking Online
- Find the Consignement / Ref. number or the reference number from the receipt provided by the professional courier agent.
- Enter the Consignement / Ref.
- After entering then click on the Track Your Courier button.
- The updated status of your courier or parcel will be displayed on screen.
What is courier docket?
A docket is a certificate or ticket which shows the contents of something such as a parcel or cargo, and proves who the goods belong to. A docket is a list of cases waiting for trial in a law court.
How can I track my pod number with Courier?
Learn How to track and trace your delivery
- Step 1: Click on the “Analytics” or by right click open the window in a new tab.
- Step 2: To find a delivery, enter your number of delivery (or client name, or address name) in the search panel to get a status and other information.
Can I track my parcel by name?
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of courier companies that would have you locate your shipment with a name. You may also have all the additional details regarding the shipment but unfortunately, you cannot track a parcel with your name.
Can I track without tracking number?
The first way for a shipper to track a package with no tracking number is to track by reference number. It works like this: When creating a shipment, the shipper has an opportunity to assign a reference number to the package. This could be the purchase order number or a simple description of the goods.
How can I check without a tracking number?
If you’re in a situation where you don’t have a tracking number, many of the major package delivery companies now have free tools that allow you to track your package online without one. To use these tools, you have to visit the company’s website and register for an account.