- 1 How can I track my Dtdc Courier by mobile number?
- 2 How can I track my courier?
- 3 What is Dtdc smile code?
- 4 What is the format of Dtdc tracking number?
- 5 Can we track Dtdc courier by name?
- 6 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 7 How do I track an online order?
- 8 How do I track my Velex courier?
- 9 How do I find my AWB number?
- 10 What is owner risk in DTDC?
- 11 How can I get DTDC invoice?
- 12 How do I find a tracking number?
- 13 How long does Dtdc delivery take?
How can I track my Dtdc Courier by mobile number?
- To Track your Shipment Type ‘TRACK<space>Consignment Number’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: TRACK B22399923).
- To Check pin-code, Type ‘PIN<space>Pin Code’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: PIN 700019).
How can I track my courier?
Trackcourier.io is an online tool to track shipments. It supports 152 different couriers including Aramex, Bluedart, Delhivery, DHL, DTDC, FedEx and Trackon. History page allows easy access to previously tracked shipments. The shipments are retained for 30 days after which they are purged.
What is Dtdc smile code?
Plz share SMILE CODE ( 2695 ) with ly Agent, for Zero Contact Delivery. @ DTDCIndia @JaagoRe. 3 replies 1 retweet 2 likes. 1. 1.
What is the format of Dtdc tracking number?
Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. The most common tracking number format is a combination of 9 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 1 alphabets, following by 8 digits (e.g. Z 000 000 00). Some other less common formats may also exist.
Can we track Dtdc courier by name?
No software installation is required to track the shipment. Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. or corresponding Reference No.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
How do I track an online order?
Open the email account you used to place your order. Search for a shipping confirmation email from the Google Store. If you have multiple orders or shipments, find the email for the one you want to track. Follow the instructions in the email to track your shipment using the tracking number.
How do I track my Velex courier?
Velex Logistics Courier Tracking
- Customer Care Phone number: 8108102117/18/19.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Address: Jay-Antariksh Bldg, 2nd Floor, Office no.206,Makhwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E)-400059, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How do I find my AWB number?
Bluedart Courier Tracking Online
- Get the Waybill / AWB number or the reference number from the receipt.
- If you have the Waybill or AWB number, select the first button.
- After selecting click on the Track status button.
- The current status of your courier or parcel will be displayed.
What is owner risk in DTDC?
What is risk surcharge? It is a provision from the company for the benefit of the customer to protect against the transit risks when the goods are not insured by consignor. The coverage is extended if customer chooses to avail the provision by paying the stipulated risk coverage charges.
How can I get DTDC invoice?
Corporate customers and Channel partners need to login to the customer’s portal and view their current and old invoices at any point of time. Authorized customers can also download their invoices and print if required. as per their requirement.
How do I find a tracking number?
Look for your tracking number in the shipping confirmation.
- Your tracking number may be listed under a heading that says something like “Track This Order” or “Track Your Package.”
- Be aware that you won’t receive a tracking number until the order has actually shipped.
How long does Dtdc delivery take?
How long does DTDC take to deliver? Usually 2-7 days. It highly depends on delivery mode and origin/destination.