- 1 How can I track my TCS parcel?
- 2 How can I check my courier status?
- 3 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 4 How long does it take for TCS to deliver?
- 5 Does TCS deliver on same day?
- 6 What is tracking ID number?
- 7 How do I track my order?
- 8 How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
- 9 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 10 Can you track the exact location of a package?
- 11 Can I track a package by address?
- 12 How can I track a number?
- 13 Does TCS deliver at night?
- 14 Can TCS pick up from home?
- 15 Does in transit mean it will be delivered today?
How can I track my TCS parcel?
Visit TCS official website (https://www.tcsexpress.com/home).
- Type the tracking number given at the time of shipment.
- After that, click on track to find the details regarding your TCS package.
- You can also track it via SMS.
- Write the tracking number and send it to +923332177168.
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How long does it take for TCS to deliver?
Normally it takes 1 to 5 business days to clear shipments through customs. However, some items particularly unusual or high-value items are detained by customs for a longer period of time.
Does TCS deliver on same day?
TCS Ecom Solutions offers same day (within the same city), express, 2nd day, overland and international services to all areas in Pakistan.
What is tracking ID number?
Tracking numbers are useful for knowing the location of time sensitive deliveries. It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel. The tracking number is typically printed on the shipping label as a bar code that can be scanned by anyone with a bar code reader or smartphone.
How do I track my order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
If you don’t have access to a tracking number you can track your shipments online by the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight® to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight® is a value-added service that can provide eligible customers with a new level of visibility.
Can you track the exact location of a package?
Using the service you can track the location of a sent package on Google Maps. The service currently works for packages sent by FedEx, UPS, TNT and DHL. To track a package you just have to enter the package’s tracking number.
Can I track a package by address?
While there is no such option as USPS tracking by address, you may use the Informed Delivery service as an alternative way to receive the tracking information. Contrary to popular search queries, there is no USPS tracking by phone number or USPS tracking by order number.
How can I track a number?
Use Reverse Phone Lookup to track phone numbers
- Download the app. If you’re using an Android phone, go to Google Play store to download the app.
- Install the app on your phone.
- Type the phone number you’d like to track in the search bar and start the search.
Does TCS deliver at night?
Standard delivery: deliveries made anytime between 9 am to 11 pm, no delivery charges /free delivery.
Can TCS pick up from home?
TCS has launched its new service called TCS Hazir that will allow you to get your courier shipments picked up from your doorstep. Customers can call TCS Hazir (111-123-456) and book documents and parcels of up to 25 kg right at their doorstep.
Does in transit mean it will be delivered today?
In Transit Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered.