- 1 What are the bad parts of Tampa?
- 2 What are the safe neighborhoods in Tampa?
- 3 What is the best neighborhood to live in Tampa FL?
- 4 Is Carrollwood safe living?
- 5 Whats the worst city in Florida?
- 6 Where do celebrities hang out in Tampa?
- 7 Is Tampa expensive to live?
- 8 What is the safest city near Tampa?
- 9 What is the coldest month in Tampa?
- 10 What is a good salary in Tampa?
- 11 Is Tampa a fun place to live?
- 12 Is Tampa Beachpark safe?
- 13 What county is Greater Northdale FL in?
What are the bad parts of Tampa?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Tampa, FL
- Historic Ybor. Population 1,999. 673 %
- Downtown. Population 1,897. 577 %
- Drew Park. Population 1,613. 420 %
- East Ybor. Population 1,145. 404 %
- Highland Pines. Population 1,170. 314 %
- Courier City. Population 3,426. 297 %
- Florence. Population 584. 251 %
- North Tampa. Population 7,465. 187 %
What are the safe neighborhoods in Tampa?
Safest Neighborhoods in Tampa
- Parkland Estates – Perfect for Kids.
- Harbour Island – Great Location in Downtown.
- Oldsmar – In The Top 10 Safest Florida Neighborhoods.
- Safety Harbor – Best for Beach Living.
- Palma Ceia – Well Known for the Best Florida Living.
- Beach Park – Waterfront Views and Close Proximity to Downtown.
What is the best neighborhood to live in Tampa FL?
9 Best Neighborhoods in Tampa | (2021) Where to Live in Tampa
- Downtown Tampa – Best Amenities in Town.
- Palma Ceia – Safest Among Tampa Neighborhoods.
- Beach Park – An Affluent Neighborhood in Tampa.
- Hyde Park – Popular Community for Families.
- Westshore – Among Most Affordable Neighborhoods in Tampa.
Is Carrollwood safe living?
Carrollwood is a safe, low-crime area. There are plenty of accommodations for any one to enjoy whether you like sports, movies, outdoor activities or shopping.
Whats the worst city in Florida?
According To FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Florida For 2021
- Florida City. Flickr Jimmy Baikovicius.
- Lake City. Flickr BEV Norton.
- Opa Locka. Flickr Chris Goldberg.
- Lake Park. Google Maps.
- Panama City Beach. Flickr Mr.
- Miami Beach. Flickr Giuseppe Milo.
- Perry. Wikipedia Michael Rivera.
- Daytona Beach.
Where do celebrities hang out in Tampa?
Places to Spot Celebrities in Tampa During Super Bowl Week
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa. 4.4 (29)
- The Tampa Riverwalk. 4.8 (7)
- Davis Islands. 5.0 (1)
- Columbia Restaurant. 4.4 (8)
- International Plaza and Bay Street. 4.6 (22)
- Bern’s Steak House. 4.5 (19)
- WTR Pool & Grill. 4.6 (18)
- American Social. 4.9 (8)
Is Tampa expensive to live?
The Tampa living cost is about 9% lower than the national average. From the local real estate market and home utilities to transportation and healthcare, most living expenses are lower in Tampa. The only exception is groceries which are about 4.5% more than national numbers.
What is the safest city near Tampa?
The 10 Safest Places to Live in Tampa, FL
- Virginia Park.
- Channel District.
- Sunset Park.
- Bon Air.
- Ballast Point.
- Belmar Gardens.
- Harbour Island.
- Parkland Estates.
What is the coldest month in Tampa?
Tampa’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 52.4°F. In August, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 90.0°F.
What is a good salary in Tampa?
The group estimates a family of two adults and two children in the Tampa/St. Pete area would need to earn a combined $ 77,064 per year — or $ 6,422 a month — to live comfortably.
Is Tampa a fun place to live?
Tampa is in Hillsborough County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Tampa offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents rent their homes. Many families and young professionals live in Tampa and residents tend to lean liberal. The public schools in Tampa are above average.
Is Tampa Beachpark safe?
Extremely safe. Night or day, it’s a very safe place.
What county is Greater Northdale FL in?
Located just north-west of Tampa in Hillsborough County, Northdale is an unincorporated census-designated place bordered by Cheval, Lutz, and Lake Magdalene. A commuter community, Northdale was named for the North Dale Mabry Highway, which passes through it and Tampa.