What county is Hickman KY in?
Hickman, the seat of Fulton County, is located on five bluffs above the Mississippi River at the junction of KY 94 and KY 125. The town was once called Mills Point, in honor of James Mills, who settled on a military grant in 1819.
Does Hickman Kentucky flood?
Two floods devastated Hickman, the first in 1912 and the second in 1913. The flood of 1912 began when a levee located near Hickman broke. The flood of 1913 began when a levee near West Hickman broke on April 4.
What is area code for Hickman KY?
Area code 270
What is in Fulton KY?
- Discovery Park of America. 445.
- City of Dresden. Civic Centres, Government Buildings.
- 2 Chicks & A Farmer. Speciality & Gift Shops.
- White Squirrel Winery. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Wooldridge Monuments. Monuments & Statues.
- Big Cypress Tree State Park.
- Columbus-Belmont State Park.
- Backyard Fabric.
What county is Fulton KY?
Columbus Kentucky –A Small Community Rich in History and Community. Columbus in Hickman County Kentucky lies on the banks of the Mississippi River. The town, home to approximately 175 residents, is ten miles west of the county seat of Clinton on Highway 58.