- 1 What does other courier mean on eBay?
- 2 What does other 48hr courier mean?
- 3 Does eBay have a courier service?
- 4 Is it cheaper to ship through eBay?
- 5 What is eBay Packlink postage?
- 6 Is Parcelforce 48 tracked?
- 7 How long does 24 hour courier take?
- 8 Is Royal Mail 48 tracked?
- 9 How do I change shipping options on eBay?
- 10 Can you combine postage on eBay app?
- 11 Can I get a courier to pick up an eBay purchase?
- 12 How do I arrange a courier collection?
- 13 What is the cheapest way to post eBay items?
What does other courier mean on eBay?
In a more general way, when it means delivery in the usually accepted sense. I think the seller is able to specify “other courier” even if it is one eBay would name for him. Basically it means a delivery service other than Royal Mail, which he doesn’t want to name as he knows it would put people off.
What does other 48hr courier mean?
@alvisinwales wrote: Other 48hr courier is 1- 2 days. Royal mail 48 is 2-3 days. Royal Mail 1st Class is 1-2 days. Royal Mail Special Delivery (TM) 1:00 pm is 1-2 days.
Does eBay have a courier service?
A whole new network of eBay couriers has sprung up in the UK. These mainly home-based drivers will collect the eBay items you’ve bought from the seller and then deliver them to wherever you are in the country.
Is it cheaper to ship through eBay?
Most carriers offer discounted rates for eBay sellers who ship often. The USPS, for example, has Commercial Plus Pricing for sellers who complete an average of 300 or more transactions per month. Sellers receive an automatic discount — up to 37% off select services — when using eBay shipping labels.
eBay Delivery powered by Packlink is a platform that allows UK sellers to purchase Delivery labels at competitive rates. When you print a postage label on eBay, you’ll save money with the rates compared to what you’d pay at the post office, or to a carrier for most services.
Is Parcelforce 48 tracked?
Express 48 tracking When you book Parcelforce Express 48 with Parcel Monkey, you will be able to track your parcel throughout the delivery, the same as you would if you booked through the Post Office.
How long does 24 hour courier take?
With you in 30 – 60 minutes. With 3000+ drivers based around the UK, Our local driver can be with you within 30 – 60 minutes day or night.
Is Royal Mail 48 tracked?
What’s included with your Tracked service: * We aim to deliver Royal Mail Tracked 24 the next working day and Royal Mail Tracked 48 within two to three working days after we accept your parcels. Tracked 48 has a delivery aim of two days for over 94% of our postcodes.
How do I change shipping options on eBay?
Updating your shipping options
- Go to your Sold – opens in new window or tab items.
- From More actions, choose Send invoice.
- Enter the new shipping price and select Send.
Can you combine postage on eBay app?
Here’s how to check: On the Manage postage settings – opens in new window or tab page, select Edit beside Allow combined payments and postage. Choose the time period during which you’re willing to combine payment for purchased items and select Save.
Can I get a courier to pick up an eBay purchase?
If you’ve purchased a “collection only” item on eBay, DHL Parcel UK can collect the item from the seller and deliver it to you. We’re cost effective too as we have the cheapest next day delivery rates in the UK, so DHL Parcel UK can be the perfect choice for collecting and delivering your eBay bargains.
How do I arrange a courier collection?
How to book a courier collection
- Enter the postcodes you’d like to send your parcel from and to.
- Tell us your parcel’s weight.
- Choose standard delivery.
- Select courier collection.
What is the cheapest way to post eBay items?
Generally speaking, Royal Mail is still the cheapest/best option for small and lightweight items (especially anything that can be sent as a large letter or small parcel) but for anything above the weight and dimension limits a courier will often work out cheaper.