- 1 Who owns Journal and Courier?
- 2 Is the Courier Journal shutting down?
- 3 Where is the Courier Journal based?
- 4 Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
- 5 Who started the Courier Journal?
- 6 Where is the Indianapolis Star printed?
- 7 What is the largest newspaper by circulation in Kentucky?
- 8 How do I cancel my Courier Journal subscription?
- 9 How do I contact the Louisville Courier Journal?
- 10 How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal?
Who owns Journal and Courier?
823 Park East Blvd. The Lafayette Journal & Courier is a daily newspaper owned by Gannett, serving Lafayette, Indiana, and the surrounding communities. It was established in 1920 through the merger of two local papers, the Journal and Free Press (established in 1829 under the name John B.
Is the Courier Journal shutting down?
The Courier Journal’s printing and packaging facility in downtown Louisville will close permanently in March, its parent company announced Wednesday. “Our commitment to covering the Louisville area and the issues that impact our community is unwavering,” Senior Editor Veda Morgan said.
Where is the Courier Journal based?
The Courier-Journal, morning daily newspaper published in Louisville, Kentucky, long recognized as one of the outstanding regional newspapers of the United States.
Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
Mary Irby-Jones, a veteran journalist who stresses community outreach, was named the top editor of The Courier Journal on Tuesday. She said it will be an “honor” to become executive editor of the news organization, which has earned 11 Pulitzer Prizes, including one for breaking news in 2020.
Who started the Courier Journal?
The Journal was an organ of the Whig Party, founded and edited by George D. Prentice, a New Englander who initially came to Kentucky to write a biography of Henry Clay. Prentice would edit the Journal for more than 40 years.
Where is the Indianapolis Star printed?
In July, 2002, The Star unveiled the Pulliam Production Center, a $72-million state-of-the-art printing facility located at 8278 N. Georgetown Road in the city’s Northwestside.
What is the largest newspaper by circulation in Kentucky?
There are total 170 Newspapers available in Kentucky state. The biggest Newspaper according to circulation is LOUISVILLE COURIER-JOURNAL and serving city is LOUISVILLE.
How do I cancel my Courier Journal subscription?
If you decide to cancel your subscription, contact customer service at 1-800-866-2211. Balances less than $10.00 will not be refunded.
How do I contact the Louisville Courier Journal?
- Mailing Address: The Courier-Journal. P.O. Box 740031. Louisville, KY 40201-7431.
- Customer Service: (800) 866-2211.
- Main Switchboard: (502) 582-4011.
- Advertising: (888) 702-2585.
- Classified Advertising: (502) 582-2622.
How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal?
Classified Ads A: To place an ad by phone, please contact us at 502-582-2622 or visit our Classifieds Self Service portal. Q: Who do I contact for general questions about classified ads? A: Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer your question.