- 1 How do I place an ad in The Courier-Journal?
- 2 Where is the Courier-Journal published?
- 3 What is the phone number for The Courier-Journal?
- 4 How do I contact the Louisville Courier-Journal?
- 5 Who was the editor of Courier quit?
- 6 How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal Florence AL?
- 7 Is the Courier Journal shutting down?
- 8 Where is the Indianapolis Star printed?
- 9 How much does the Courier Journal cost?
- 10 Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
- 11 How do I unsubscribe from Courier Journal?
How do I place an ad in The Courier-Journal?
Classified Ads A: To place an ad by phone, please contact us at 502-582-2622 or visit our Classifieds Self Service portal. Q: Who do I contact for general questions about classified ads? A: Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer your question.
Where is the Courier-Journal published?
The Courier-Journal, morning daily newspaper published in Louisville, Kentucky, long recognized as one of the outstanding regional newspapers of the United States.
What is the phone number for The Courier-Journal?
If you did not receive your newspaper, please report a delivery issue by visiting account.courier-journal.com/delivery-issue/, clicking the chat link below, or calling Customer Service at 1-800-866-2211 and saying “delivery issue.”
How do I contact the Louisville Courier-Journal?
- Mailing Address: The Courier-Journal. P.O. Box 740031. Louisville, KY 40201-7431.
- Customer Service: (800) 866-2211.
- Main Switchboard: (502) 582-4011.
- Advertising: (888) 702-2585.
- Classified Advertising: (502) 582-2622.
Who was the editor of Courier quit?
Barry Bingham, Jr. served as editor and publisher until he resigned in 1986, shortly after his father announced that the newspaper company was for sale, in large measure because of disagreements between Bingham Jr.
How do I place an ad in The Courier Journal Florence AL?
Contact the newspaper’s advertising department for an exact quote. For more advertising rate information, or to place an ad, please contact the advertising department at (256) 764-4268.
Is the Courier Journal shutting down?
The Courier Journal’s printing and packaging facility in downtown Louisville will close permanently in March, its parent company announced Wednesday. “Our commitment to covering the Louisville area and the issues that impact our community is unwavering,” Senior Editor Veda Morgan said.
Where is the Indianapolis Star printed?
In July, 2002, The Star unveiled the Pulliam Production Center, a $72-million state-of-the-art printing facility located at 8278 N. Georgetown Road in the city’s Northwestside.
How much does the Courier Journal cost?
Unlimited Digital Access: $39.00/yr. promotional rate, then $59.00/yr promotional rate * We’re thrilled that you’ve decided to subscribe. Your subscription includes full access on desktop, tablet and mobile.
Who is the editor of the Courier Journal?
Mary Irby-Jones, a veteran journalist who stresses community outreach, was named the top editor of The Courier Journal on Tuesday. She said it will be an “honor” to become executive editor of the news organization, which has earned 11 Pulitzer Prizes, including one for breaking news in 2020.
How do I unsubscribe from Courier Journal?
If you decide to cancel your subscription, contact customer service at 1-800-866-2211. Balances less than $10.00 will not be refunded.